Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix T5 cetus bounties.

Vinceant

I cant take this guy seriously anymore, he still claims to have done a run that would be to difficult and long for him to succeed in and complaining about some weak turrets and gunships which can easily be dodged or killed. However they did that defense run I guarantee they had no major part to play and was a literal backpack the whole time. You cant take a supposed endgame player and 6 year veteran seriously when they complain about such silly things and I have no intention to believe they played any major part. Now on the topic of the bounties once more I was doing them solo when I was a mid level player and lacking the arcanes and operator stuff I have now. OP needs to bite the bullet and say they are just horrible at the bounties and have no game sense, now excuse me while ROFL over this whole post XD

Laughing Kingddd GIF - Laughing Kingddd Excited GIFs

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander

I'm still stuck on how hard was the carry up to round 90... Contributions or not, a Nox would just bomb his face once on Hydron and his Foundry would blow up inside the Orbiter.

... Especially after this topic, which clearly shows that -something- is missing there...

Edit: And his attitude... I know I have a twisted attitude, but something is also missing there...

Edit 2: I'm already expecting this topic to be removed by tomorrow... His name is very familiar, but I can't remember why. However, I can't shake the feeling that his specific topics getting removed is somewhat of a trend... Intentional, instigated or requested. One of these...

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

I'm still stuck on how hard was the carry up to round 90... Contributions or not, a Nox would just bomb his face once on Hydron and his Foundry would blow up inside the Orbiter.

... Especially after this topic, which clearly shows that -something- is missing there...

Edit: And his attitude... I know I have a twisted attitude, but something is also missing there...

I see those long runs being done in one way only. A frost spamming globe to keep it alive as the enemies would be hurting it so bad it is required. A trinity to get energy due to the mass amount of energy drain from the now infinite amount of eximus on the tile. Then a Sayrn for the scaling damage does indeed sound correct! And a slow nova would help as well to say the very least but based off of how OP speaks I don't think they are capable of making a wave 90 build. Also Zenistars all around with different elements to stack the procs for a scaling condition overload wall of death. Other requirements are Sanguine eximus specters from new loka to have any hope of surviving the arson eximus waves. They only bring up the Sayrn (The DPS) and the Nova (The debuffer and cc) which if those were the only two frames on that small tile set their is zero way they would of been able to do it based off that alone.

Their is something they are not telling us and it is to protect themselves and try not to be a proven bad player in some form. Be it the sudden posting after ages of inactivity and somehow knowing of your previous 90 wave run in a defense and at the same time complaining about something that would be far easier in literally every way in the form of T5 bounties. And then their is them actually being serious about the trouble they had in said while claiming to have meh builds and game skill at the same time as them making a claim they did something in level 700 content. None of it makes sense and I have no intention of believing they actually have some semblance of real skill or good build knowledge currently... especially when they have only proven to be super sketchy in almost every regard. Their is a missing piece somewhere here and this person cannot be trusted.

Edited by (XB1)Zweimander
  • Like 1

i decided to invite OP to a game to see this for myself.. hes not that bad at the game, just lacks damage at the moment.
yes Saryn did carry that wave 90 defense... OP's intention was not to suggest that he solo'ed it (even though the post was made out that way)(it was apparently a 2 man squad)

the gunships mentioned are https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Tusk_Bolkor
and to be fair, those gunships can be pretty nasty if you dont have the right damage for them (they need radiation damage build)
they can drop multiple waves of enemies if you are not able to destroy it
i think, (if i remember correctly) they deal IPS dmg like turret/rampart and the problem here is mainly the slash, or maybe its just the fact its rapid-fire with slash, either way, if they are left unattended, you will die no matter what frame/arcanes (without invincibility)

also there has been a lot of other complaints about them..

so yeah... this topic was a bit of venting, misunderstanding and was intended to be directed more towards the Tusk Bolkor being OP, and to some degree i can understand that (if you dont have the damage to deal with them).

i hope that clears things up and people dont need to lash out in confusion any further.

• Like 2