Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Expand Conclave Standing sources

Xarteros

• Make dojo dueling rooms grant tiny amounts of standing, but put anti-AFK limiters or something to make people happy
  • Make bigger dojo dueling rooms, for 2v2 or 3v3. Would not be hard to implement.
  • Add some sort of race mode option to dojo custom Obstacle courses, where players have to race to the end but earn bonus points from being the one to shoot targets
  • Add dojo Lunaro, where players can kneel on the sidelines to opt in for the next open position. Bonus points for obstacle-course style hazards/obstacles themed for more interesting Lunaro play
  • Add conclave standing for Frame Fighter matches
  • Bring back dark sector rails, make it about showing who can defend their rail the best, and the combat be a test/trial of sorts rather than a resource/credit control. Or hell, when someone sends a 'challenger rail', make the PvP side of things be a way to 'train' the rail's Specter battalions so they can defend against the infested better... or something.
  • Add indirect PvP, such as players having to out-compete against each other in a fast-paced killing environment, like Sanctuary Onslaught, or players having to survive longer than their competitors. Could make it an elimination-style match, where each player has to fight in their own game instance, and players falling under X% score per round are eliminated. Make the standing multiply for later rounds, so players can't boost their friends' scores by failing early or whatnot.
  • Add a stalker-style PvP challenge. Make an upvote/downvote option to rate teammates, and an opt-in 'bounty' system. Players opted in with X downvotes generate a random mission for other 'bounty hunter' players, who are given a prompt to teleport in, stalker-style, and try to kill the target. Targets become worth additional bonus standing for each assassin they've survived before having their mark cleared, and you could put in matchmaking stuff so only people of the same conclave rank can fight each other
  • (half-joking idea) Add a mode where banned players can anonymously spawn as FFA cannon-fodder enemies in conclave matches, and shorten their ban sentence if they manage to kill a Tenno, but they're worth a nice chunk of standing to players who kill them.

Let the records show that I'm already max rank in Conclave, and I have everything that I want, so this isn't some personal agenda for me. I feel like Conclave is so isolated from the rest of the game, and if they pick a few more ways to earn standing, it'll pique more interest. That, and if they make the game modes more widespread and enjoyable (like being able to play Lunaro in Cetus, or in a Dojo), then more people will actually bother to try it and find out they don't hate it as much as they thought they would.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

I love these ideas. Maybe I wouldn't be good at these, but it would show that options exist beyond 'FACE TO THE GRINDSTONE SCUMBAG!'

The important thing here is you are going 'I do not like how thigns currently are. I will nt give just one set of options, but a whole BUNCH of options.'

Conclave players such as myself have made suggestions before the only rule many of us have set is it must be PVP, but many people forget pvp isn't just combat.

Edited by S.Dust