Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why am i getting no blueprints drops from bosses

DiBBz

ive been farming a couple bosses now and im getting nothing but mods for drops , is it me or am i the only one getting mods

why wont blueprints drop i put so much effort into try getting a blueprint for my waframe BP but get nothing

ive been farming a couple bosses now and im getting nothing but mods for drops , is it me or am i the only one getting mods

why wont blueprints drop i put so much effort into try getting a blueprint for my waframe BP but get nothing

I'm just going to hazard a guess and say the Warframe component blueprints from bosses require you to have the Warframe blueprint unlocked.

I'm just going to hazard a guess and say the Warframe component blueprints from bosses require you to have the Warframe blueprint unlocked.

yeah just to let you know i have ASH,MAG,Rhino blueprints and im farming the boss locations that were giving in the drop locations thread

not true i got 2/3 of the component blueprints before i bought the main one because i did not know

how can that be but ive farmed ruk in satarn around 17 times now and nothing and he is supposed to give ASH/trinity blueprint parts witch i have unlocked

how can that be but ive farmed ruk in satarn around 17 times now and nothing and he is supposed to give ASH/trinity blueprint parts witch i have unlocked

I believe it's all luck good sir. I did jakal plenty of times for fun when I first played against him and for warframe mods, never got any rhino pieces from him period, then after about my 3rd run today I got each piece back to back, was weird.

I believe it's all luck good sir. I did jakal plenty of times for fun when I first played against him and for warframe mods, never got any rhino pieces from him period, then after about my 3rd run today I got each piece back to back, was weird.

well maybe if thats the case they should make BO drops random but bosses buffed a little and an option to sell BP , either way if i dont get some BP im just going to buy founders pack