Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave mission Day Trader

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Please remove the sequential part of this challenge.  Just let us get any 3 shutout victories in index(doesnt have to be in a single session).  ESO is an "elite" challenge right and you dont have to do all 8 rounds of that back to back. (even though that would be far easier than 3 shutout rounds of index back to back)  

Please add a daily or weekly challenge to take out a Teralyst(I know its to much to ask for the elite version to be this....right? lol).  What if the challenge was like Kill a Teralyst in under 8 minutes.

----------------

I love the nightwaves.   Day Trader, Hydrolist and sorties is only ones I havent done for Nightwave 2.  I would love to see Riven level style challenges or crazy conditions but am happy with it overall.  Im currently rank 42 in nw2.  

Besides tweaking some of the challenges like above my only real feedback would be that I want hella more challenges per day/week.  NW1 was alot better in terms of actually making you play the game.  Its a super hard thing to balance I understand.   If you bombard us with low point challenges then people fear they wont max out their rank.   If you make them less grindy than its not really fulfiling content.  I get some people have lives and cant play as much as others,  but you put in a catch up mechanic...  and NW2 pt4 introduced another cool way to grind up NW points with the Outbreaks/Emissary nodes.    So I would encourage you guys at DE to crank it back up and give us like 10 dailys, 10-20 weeklies,  the elites... I dont know lol...  doesnt seem to be a large pool of option for those so maybe keep those 2 per week or whatever lol.   

I have to say though... I feel like the prestige rewards are incredibly lame.  I have kept playing both nightwaves long after I had the rewards because it gave me something to do but 15 credits per rank is bullcrap, especially when the store only has 2 things worth spending credits on and they cost alot,  aka Orokin Reactors/Catalysts.  Those take 5 prestige ranks just to get ONE.  Thats bullcrap.  Thank god I already have the aura's and nitain.  Id like to know that I could easily grab a bunch of catalysts if I needed to and instead spend NW creds on decorations and cool stuff. 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

I have to say though... I feel like the prestige rewards are incredibly lame.  I have kept playing both nightwaves long after I had the rewards because it gave me something to do but 15 credits per rank is bullcrap

That's 2 more credits per rank than you get during the first 30 levels.

vor 26 Minuten schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN:

Please remove the sequential part of this challenge. 

I tihnk this is a matter of taste.

It's absolutly fine for you to dislike it, but I on the other side, think it's actually one of the most fun challenges.

But there is no right or wrong in this case.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN:

Please add a daily or weekly challenge to take out a Teralyst(I know its to much to ask for the elite version to be this....right? lol). 

This actually exists, if I remember right.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN:

I feel like the prestige rewards are incredibly lame.  I have kept playing both nightwaves long after I had the rewards because it gave me something to do but 15 credits per rank is bullcrap, especially when the store only has 2 things worth spending credits on and they cost alot,  aka Orokin Reactors/Catalysts.

Well, from a business side I can understand DE, potatoes are a very important platinum sink to keep the lights of the studio on.

But despite me disagreeing with the amount that should be given, I fully agree that the rewards for the credits need additional options.

Then again, I already had all avaiable helmets before Nightwave S1 came around, so for sombody who doesn't have them already, it's certainly an interesting alternative.

My first suggestion for improving the avaiable items whould have been for DE to:

look through the statistics and introduce the least sold accesories and skins along with the Helmets, but then I realised, I already have almost everything related to fashionframe anyway, so I'd personally be back to square one.

I guess it's really hard to come up with a currency sink, that will be interesting for everbody at all times.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)BigLick said:

But you don't get those "in between rewards", so in the end it's fewer rewards.

That's true.  OTOH, I don't think the intent is to have more rewards past rank 30.  If they did that, then everyone would be constantly stressing about having to get as high a rank as possible and having to do every.single.challenge.  The point of going past rank 30 wasn't to stress people out and give them FOMO.

• Like 1