Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A little suggestion for about high level content.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

Since DE is still figuring out what the endgame should be, I think they should just place a kuva survival that starts at level 100 somewhere - with bigger amounts of kuva and stuff obviously. I mean it's just an easy way to hold veterans over a little bit until more depth endgame content is invented. Allot of people would probably be very happy about such an easy little thing being added for now. 

In my opinion obviously. Not looking for a forum battle.

[Oh and by "easy", I mean easy to make and implement].

Edited by (XB1)Architect Prime

29 minutes ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Since DE is still figuring out what the endgame should be, I think they should just place a kuva survival that starts at level 100 somewhere - with bigger amounts of kuva and stuff obviously. I mean it's just an easy way to hold veterans over a little bit until more depth endgame content is invented. Allot of people would probably be very happy about such an easy little thing being added for now. 

when does something become "endgame" in an endless game?
sooner or later, you will either want more rewards (which is the case now) or you will just stop playing, because everything is just so easy and you have max kuva and everything.

the limits are there to keep you playing, without those limits they need more content, and its by far easier to have limits than making new content on a daily basis to keep people interested.

i just replied to something very similar to what you are asking for, please try understand what i am saying

1 hour ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

I like your idea. A place that starts people out at "endgame" content would allow people to push themselves farther faster without having to wait half an hour or an hour to do so. Good idea dude.

2 hours ago, 5p33dy_01 said:

when does something become "endgame" in an endless game?
sooner or later, you will either want more rewards (which is the case now) or you will just stop playing, because everything is just so easy and you have max kuva and everything.

the limits are there to keep you playing, without those limits they need more content, and its by far easier to have limits than making new content on a daily basis to keep people interested.

i just replied to something very similar to what you are asking for, please try understand what i am saying

I get that. But I'm only talking about a temporary solution. Veterans should have SOMETHING rather than just infinite waiting. But yeah, I get what you mean in general.