Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

better intro action scenes load into a fight or reduced security area for high impact gaming

SnakeBadger

the archwing transform into a robotic which is with you that gives cover and spectral forms allows the warframe to switch into a spectral mode outside of abilities the mode can be like the flying spirit things for one or two attacks until we figure out how to make this mobile, the k-drive also transforms in to several weapons and robotics, snipers and large weapons and a shield or two can be used or set to be destroyed in some mid-mision the players come from a glass or tunnel straight into a group of enemies like captura, i seen a game that started teh players in slowmotion surrounded, but warframe could just use their special ability or a grenade to stun enemies or a gas in some instances theres not much of a camera addition outside the training areas, so the relays and training or qualifying modes should be upgrade with addition replay and rewards to fit the relay players and relic users, while the players who are outside doing realistic missions have other types of intros and loading screens, multiplayer games are awful right now alot of D/C and poor reception lag, so i think the system could use some more free-roaming and new enemies and augments and areas to explore, until you add some new mechanics and machines to uncover the languages and scan items into bp's from the various factions some of the syndicates should automatically choose to reward players with small items not like the large goblins and specters but smaller things like special ammo and drop off or uploaded data which can be equiped or used right away or temporari, not just mods its all am saying, the enemies already have mediocre and random gear, and no interesting weapons or technology often, so what you should do is allow them to use camuflage and other security tools which might interfere with the radio and the bounties but increases the rewards, especially for those who are just free roaming be allowed to leave the game without reaching extraction if they want, but those who choose to extract or agree to meet other players have some points and respect given, free emotes and new NPC, keycards, and special loot at some gathering points there can be a short intermision where the enemies cant breach, and taht there is some access to other space machinery dojos and guns, temporary pickups, and destructible tilesets in the orokin maps should smoke up and trigger some organic color changes, since its in the cold void, some areas can freeze over, and plants change color or choose to refract bullets and cause knockback or larger amounts of feedback in some areas without lasers or machine guns, the main weakness of the game are the slow motion mode and the snappy camera, rolling and sliding are okay but much of the close range combat has no interuptions or blocking so its too meaty without any breaks or interuptions until 3.0 its good to at least allow for some passive traits and mods to trigger some defensive robotics and the unlockable lenses and items that can be destroyed or used activate to take a hit instead of loosing a tenno in some missions the enemies also should be respecfully equiped with less predictable weapons, alarming tricks and comedy.

the last thing i want ot address is the lack of explosive and destructible content in the larger open world maps,

there are far too many generic enemies and monsters with too many vulnerabilities, and replaying boss fights lacks some respectable features and rewards, the enemies are too vulnerable and have no magic or shields to deplete or breakable parts, say the grim reaper had some maggots and distractions coming from the body which glow and pulsate in the neckors tile set, and that getting hit by the scat sythe drains energy or recovers hp/energy or enfeebles the players weapon with guys and blood which block bullets and reloading until rolling and sliding and ability augments with passive rate of fire reductions and increases to keep the action interesting during critical hp and watever the rewards for scanning will be and those rewards that can be VISIBLE beyond the cinematic of winning against a slur of syndicate enemies and the BPs they leave might be too boring for the casual players, so employ musical changes, glamour and additional color paletes, decorations and scanning, minning , and other improvements to the tilesets for each boss and planets level to remain somewhat intriguing to endure, the soma and cephalon could have radio activity and other rewards also recharge the players shields and energy once like devil maycry.

the are some ideas for vaccines and temporary types of ammo to uncover from the lockers and the extraction points which might be interesting for later update which includes more wildlife from turning into infested and vaccines to save team mates and animals, but we can do something with the orbiter and ship's archwing to be somewhat of a daddy station for healing we need to add another cephalon during infestations which can be mode for k-drive and kit parts say k-arcwing comes to be a roller with medicinal and ammo robotics uses, which is great for enclosed and underwater arresting modes and sharks, that some condrocs can be kept safe in it or capturing a pobber to release or keep safe interesting to hire one as an actual tenno or friend later on, but there is a need to stay away from infested areas with caution a 4minute life support thing is okay but players usually want to stay for longer and have come up with crafting and augments to improve the healing aspects of their secondary and primary weapons, their pets and abiliteis can also see some AOE and status upgrades that might make sense later, but honestly not all enemies are carnivores or monsters or humans, maybe a giant meteorite or crashing railjack from another player or factionship might try to pirate a current tile set which happens to carry abunch of cicada or infestations, and special items and operators to rescue are on the other ship, on earth however there is caves and relics to uncover with minning and fishing its posible to get some void traces and to stay for a really long time if the enemies dont get too crazy of a weather change, 

also add some minnningt features which can be electricity and leaking or require slowing down a laser or quickness that affects the rewards by messing up on purpose and adding some animations, explosions, and irregular rewards that are non-jewel, such asking a cephalon what this skull or bone you found, and its added to the foundry to research as a mini dojo improveent to the orbiter and upgrades for Ordis.

Edited by SnakeBadger

17 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

The thing is, he edited his post.

Honestly, OP. The way this guy comes across in reply to your post is a bit direct and even caustic, but I would say you need to re-do your post as it's a block of text that has no flow and makes it very difficult to read.

g.i joe puns aside, i will clarify that when you are inspired to evolve and give uncontrol and securities are second hand, and mistakes are mistakes, so take it or leave it for now for what it is, until the baby comes out or not, we can just figure out what the hell OP is talking about until then without all the fancy puncture wounds and markings, that S#&$s really unrealty....yup unrealty. Its a word i just made up, look it up~to the leftwink, until the remake chao.

Edited by SnakeBadger

12 hours ago, Cerebrophage said:

Honestly, OP. The way this guy comes across in reply to your post is a bit direct and even caustic, but I would say you need to re-do your post as it's a block of text that has no flow and makes it very difficult to read.

the op did well illustrating his points and ideas without all this fancy S#&$, give him money instead lol, nobody got time for that S#&$ or coffee face, S#&$, chill, we got this S#&$ strongtium!

13 hours ago, Cerebrophage said:

jsut wanna tell u about that time my cat deleted my very formated paragraph after it was perfeccted and coulnt CTRL Z or recover my data, so know you know why am such a savage withposts, people need to be alittle more amiable about grammar and keep up with struggle to win sometimes it can be really a rewarding dance, complete with syrup and soda. so dont make me go back to that struggle! i have a cat and he is evil! #drinkwhiskey

Edited by SnakeBadger

56 minutes ago, SnakeBadger said:

partial ideas to improve warframe, dont have alot of time to revise my post, so check back later. 

Its a rough draft so acept it.

or asavage poof grinder fart mithra, or something awesome lates, and supermarkets, but i will get back on topic after i watch that video, refreshing 10 minutes btw if i can get to it in ten minutes, or 30, unless his cat attacks my computer, or kubrodon

On 2019-09-13 at 12:11 PM, Gabbynaru said:

seriously assuming this is some native speaker doble discrepancy at this point and am going to go ahead and remake and edit my post for you, but then again lol it might, or you might not have a video for that one of collosus enjoyment like that vaccine retrospec, but thankyou so dont get mad offended and trying its a good situation, pushing play,. this should be nerve raking in the warframe slain name of god and jesus of grammar i hope for good somebody else can simply translate my post until i get back home to reconsort the main, and sort through all the normal chibut, alone though, until i get rid of my cat, cats are fasts yo.

Edited by SnakeBadger