Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought Plat for the wrong account

ArcanaEX

Question

So, I, Being the mighty dumb ass that i am bought plat for the wrong warframe account for not only cannot not log into the account due to email no longer being able to be accessed either.) i can no longer log into the game without being asked to verify the account, I already submitted the tickets but is there anything else i can do the in the mean time (Microsoft has basically made it impossible to recover accounts and since i can't access the email I'm trying to recover which is basic requirement apparently, i can't do anything about it.

CAN SOMEONE ANYONE JUST #*!%ING HELP ME

6 answers to this question

... That's~... your problem, not ours.

However, I can give a very important suggestion:

- Send a support ticket to DE, explain your situation. They may, or may not, require proof of ownership and they may, or my not, solve your situation.

- Be polite and be on your best behavior at all times. If you slip up, you can kiss their helping hand bye-bye.

10 minutes ago, ArcanaEX said:

I already submitted the tickets but is there anything else i can do the in the mean time

You could add information to the ticket related to the 'wrong' account such as date account was created, last time logged in, email linked to it, any other websites linked (steam, twitch, mixer etc) and any previous purchases made on that account (or state there were none).  This will go a fairway to proving the account belongs to you and DE may be able to transfer the account to another email allowing you to manage it in future.  They may ask further questions.  After you've proven the account belongs to you they should be able to reverse the transaction.

24 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

... That's~... your problem, not ours.

However, I can give a very important suggestion:

- Send a support ticket to DE, explain your situation. They may, or may not, require proof of ownership and they may, or my not, solve your situation.

- Be polite and be on your best behavior at all times. If you slip up, you can kiss their helping hand bye-bye.

All i asked for was help, so thanks for that.

36 minutes ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

You could add information to the ticket related to the 'wrong' account such as date account was created, last time logged in, email linked to it, any other websites linked (steam, twitch, mixer etc) and any previous purchases made on that account (or state there were none).  This will go a fairway to proving the account belongs to you and DE may be able to transfer the account to another email allowing you to manage it in future.  They may ask further questions.  After you've proven the account belongs to you they should be able to reverse the transaction.

yeah I should probably do that, thanks.