Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Only Missions (Theories)

Stress

Operators in my opinion are way to cool to be limited in content tbh, like the fact that Eidos are the only operator heavily reliant content that we have makes me kinda sad and upset. (Forget Profit taker) So like... Hypothetically.. Can we get operator only missions with like new operator content such as Amp charged Void Swords as a melee option and like operator augments and stuff. I just feel like that would be so cool. Could you imagine like sword stances for your operator, or a game mode that relies on having 4 different focus trees so that you could actually have a coordinated team and rely on your friends to complete the mission, sounds fun eh? Also just like warframes, certain school focuses should have abilities just like warframes (I know that would be OP if it was available for all missions but it could be Operator only mission locked abilities). Like 1, 2, 3, 4 abilities for each Operator tree class? Let me know what you think guys!

• Like 1

I'd really love to see more love poured into the operators. Weapons, cosmetics, versatility with the focus tree (*make Energizing Dash Way-Bound*). Plus, the game play of operators is actually pretty fun, especially if you use all of the abilities on your disposal. Plus, they are great for stealth.

• Like 1