Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Design Oversight With Survival: People That Want 5/10Min Loot Tables Block Players That Want 15Min, No Ext Keys

KriLL3

It should work more like defense in my opinion, let people that want 5/10min rewards leave at 5/10mins and get those, but let the ones that want 10/15min+ rewards to stay and get those, also the GUI showing what the current reward is would be nice to have.

Would also be nice if the 3 factions didn't all award survival keys, would be nicer if one/two did and one had exterminate.

SOOOOOOoooooooooooo sick of people living at 5 minutes.

Especialy when i ask them nicely not to leave all of a sudden without telling me.

What do they do? No responce and leave after 5 minutes, while i'm occupised activating the oxygen tank to get back to 90%.

It's even more annoying here in europe because you can never know if the other players can actualy understand english. Worst is when the answer is "**** ** *****". Then you know you really have a problem.

Recently had a match, me Rhino and another one in a Mag Prime, holding out for 10 minutes. Then the Nova who had joined with me is down. So i run in his direction, run, run, run and find out the guy had been standing near the exist the entire friking mission.

It should work more like defense in my opinion, let people that want 5/10min rewards leave at 5/10mins and get those, but let the ones that want 10/15min+ rewards to stay and get those, also the GUI showing what the current reward is would be nice to have.

Would also be nice if the 3 factions didn't all award survival keys, would be nicer if one/two did and one had exterminate.

If you want someone who stays for 15+ minutes, add me. I'm always doing survivals, but the higher levels are slightly more difficult to solo.

Or actually communicate how long you want to stay instead of just joining and expecting everyone to want to stay as long as you want.

I ask every time, they never say anything or if they do, 1-2 says ok, at least one guy says nothing and leaves 5-8mins in.

Or actually communicate how long you want to stay instead of just joining and expecting everyone to want to stay as long as you want.

I've learned that doing that is a bad idea if playing with randoms. Every single time I have told me group how long I want to be in the mission for, there has been someone who has ended the mission just before reaching that goal. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Go with people you know? Ask in recruit for other people going X minutes? 

What I meant by my last post was find out before you join.

Yeah that works, though there aren't that many takers, and frankly it shouldn't be needed, it's a temporary fix though.

The problem is that there isn't much reason to hang in there for more than 5 mins.  Get in, get your reward, get out.

Sorry to disagreed with you, since they implemented the survival missions, i usually stock up Void keys pretty often, better than any defense mission, i agreed with the OP that they should stayed like the event, bc now if you want to farm keys, you have to make a team or do it alone (wich is what i do to better control my free time and dont waste it with crap rewards).

And i also see if someone ask the time, there is always someone that doesnt reply, and if you track him, is the one that triggers the ext, just to troll or something i dont know, but trigger the ext should only be possible if the others here down, or just make this like defense, who want to bail out, go, who want better rewards stay, clean & simple.

Seconded, I want to see what "our tenno operative has found" so we know what we will get and leave when you want. Also players should be able to join missions in progress. This could be an interesting aspect for Void Runs in an optional start button to "join a game in progress" rather than use your own key and make your own lobby.

That also means if you want to be just friends, set the game to Private.

I would like to see rewards stack.  You get the 5 minute reward, the 10 minute reward, the 15 minute reward, etc.  This way everyone has reasons to try and stay in for as long as they can, and it feels more differentiated from defense mode than it currently does.  Otherwise, why not just play defense where I can go and play until a key pops up?