The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

not to be rude or anything but what is the approximate wait time for an invite?

same question here

I can tell you right now that you should just be patient and check to see if you've cleared your pending invite allegiance tab on your contact window. I won't tell you how long I've been waiting for an invite but I do know I was approved awhile ago. It will take them a bit of time to sort through possibly over 350 invites for 4 different clans.

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

I can tell you right now that you should just be patient and check to see if you've cleared your pending invite allegiance tab on your contact window. I won't tell you how long I've been waiting for an invite but I do know I was approved awhile ago. It will take them a bit of time to sort through possibly over 350 invites for 4 different clans.

380 at this point, but yeah, something like that. 

how long does the inviting takes?

Varies between clans, we are only a handful of people inviting to 4 different clans.

Please go on with whatever it is you were doing as usual, all applications will be reached out to eventually.