Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Start Flood Mission, Gets Put into Normal Siphon Mission by Matchmaking System

fantaisie

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

It doesn't happen all the time. But every once in a while, when I am on Public matchmaking and I click a kuva flood node on the starmap. i'll load into the mission, but all the enemies are low level and it's a normal siphon mission. The other random players im matched with will tell me they had started a normal siphon mission. and the siphon drops me the normal siphon amount of kuva , not the double amount of floods.

I've had this happen multiple times ever since kuva floods were introduced. it happens less now than before. but it still happens. every time I play a flood mission, i am left checking if it's fake. it's supremely annoying.

39 minutes ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

It's a very old issue.

Matchmaking queue for Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood is the same.

When one Kuva Siphon node changes to Kuva Flood (either because of hourly reset or because the Kuva Fortress moved a bit too much and scrambled the Kuva Siphon/Flood missions in the planets again), and you try to join it with Public Matchmaking a bit too soon, you might end up in an ongoing match of Kuva Siphon.

The contrary is also true. You might try to join a Kuva Siphon that was previously a Kuva Flood, and end up in a ongoing match of Kuva Flood because of Public Matchmaking. This can be really bad if you already completed a Kuva Flood in that interval, i.e. you get no rewards for that, and might even lose the Kuva Siphon node for that interval.