Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Motus Set bonus... Huh?

(XBOX)Duke DEFCON

Question

So I'm looking at some new mods I have in my inventory (not sure how I got them) and I'm perplexed at the set bonus;

"+33-200% chance to become immune to knockdown effects while airborne"

I've been playing this game pretty heavy for about 6 months now and I cannot think of a time I've been knocked down while airborne. Can you? What does it look like?

This said, I should mention that the stats on my profile say I play Hildryn 50% of the time, and all 30 of my other frames the other 50%. Is Hildryn immune while in Aegis? Does it just look like a knockback? I've seen a knockBACK before, but not a knockDOWN. What exactly is this mod set bonus good for?!? Clarification is welcome.

• Like 4

2 answers to this question

You know the ground slams done by Heavy Units? Those trigger the knock-down animation even if you’re head-height above them. Also the Infested Ancient grappling hooks and the Grineer Scorpion ones also do that.

So one of the most irritating ways to die in Warframe is to be trying to escape or navigate over a hole in the terrain, have a unit grapple-shot you, and you do the animation of being knocked down, you fall in the hole, you respawn on land with all your active abilities turned off, enemies kill you while you’re vulnerable.

That only really happens on rare occasions, although there are plenty of cases where you’re just trying to go from one place to another and nope! Knocked down by grapples or slams that were nowhere near you and they know it!!!

So, even just a chance that it doesn’t happen is awesome for some people.

Oh, and yes, Hildryn is immune to that in Aegis Storm.

Il y a 15 heures, (XB1)Taz Deduction a dit :

I've been playing this game pretty heavy for about 6 months now and I cannot think of a time I've been knocked down while airborne. Can you? What does it look like?

Eximus blast when you're jumping, all you need is tons of Eximus to happen. Is it worth a set bonus ? I don't think so. ^ ^

• Like 1