Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nonfunctional Dojo Decorations

(NSW)DarkNeo7

The storage decorations in the Clan Dojo are useless and do not anything, unlike the useful Trading Post and Treasury. If under Decorations there things like those two where players can swap certain with each other and add credits to the clan, and the Ascension Altar to level up the Clan itself, why aren't there any storage utilities? There is also a limit to how much storage is allotted for category such as Warframe, Weapons, etc., I would like to create more stuff in the Foundry, but I can't. I already made five different weapons, which are all useless since Platinum is hard to go by, especially at a low Rank, and the false sense to storing mass accumulated items that I would like to keep. Something like an Armory would be perfect. 

you have clan vault in which users are able to storage resources for the clan to use on various things or store it in allainces vault.
there are also some bells an gongs that players can mess with.

If clans had option to build something to boost the storage size of its members it would only work while they in the clan an thus when they leave the clan would not have acess to those slots an so if they made a new clan or joined another clan that was less set up as there previous clan would be upset cause they dont have slots anymore.
This might have players unable to use certain frames or weapons as those slots they are in are locked out

next up is that when you start the game you are given 50 plat an i always tell people buy 1 warframe slot (20p) an 2 sets of weapon slots (12p for 2 slots an so you buy it twice an get 4 slots for 24). Which leaves you at 6p left over an are more set than if you bought cosmetics with your plat.

Thanks for the advice, ShadowBlood89; I see what you are saying. However, how exactly do I make platinum? I keep hearing selling things for platinum; perhaps the guides were referencing in Maroo's Bazaar? 

If the Clan Dojo is not a good idea to store things like that, then why not make one in the Orbiter, where it is personal?