Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic reward stuck, then host migrated to orbiter, with no error message pop ups.

sam686

Relic reward stuck, nothing is shown.

Host migration just loads orbiter with no error messages, showing previous mission, not current mission. Why?

Only when I look at EE.log, it shows:13800.514 Net [Error]: Create session failed: <HTML><HEAD><TITLE>Error</TITLE></HEAD><BODY>
followed by Failed to delete session

Another bug, after host migrated to orbiter bug happened, now I have 2 different squad chats, but the game only shows 1 squad chat tab. I can press keyboard TAB, or controller's RB(xbox) /R1 (PS4 controller) to access both squad chats. Only one of the squad chat works in multiplayer sessions.

12 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

Please also include your EE log.

Ticket number 1907205, it is likely just random server problem that fail with <TITLE>error</TITLE>.

My log does not appear to show anything about retrieving relic rewards from server, probably because I was not host. If the host can't retrieve relic rewards, then more likely a random server problem.

Edit: as usual some rewards is lost, but it was only a short 4 excavation digs, 412 points, with only 1 recovered relic reward, with the second relic stuck trying to open reward and, after 2 minutes, failed with host migration to orbiter. At 1:27 of the above video, some reward mission is shown, but I guess I should have scrolled down to see the rest of rewards.

Edit 2: Looked at https://downdetector.com/status/warframe  shows 24 hour graph of reported issues, normally 0-3 reports every 15 minute,
but wait, a high peak of issues of 21 reports, on one spot, at the same time I had this problems.

Edited by sam686