Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Excavation Should Be Lowered?

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

Okay at first I didn’t care about Excavation Syndicate missions when there was just 1 but there were multiple times where I had mostly Excavation missions and compared to the others, they take a while to complete. For example mobile defense takes like 5 minutes to complete when you compare the objectives timers and travel time. While each excavator takes 1:40 minutes to complete each. That is 7 total minutes. Then calculate the time it takes to travel to each one. 

Now why is this a problem for me? Searching for Medallions. Even though survival forces me to spend 10 minutes waiting for extraction it gives me time to search the entire map for medallions during that time(even though I mostly get it done in 5). While excavation I’m forced to stay with the excavator and protect it from enemy fire. SOMETIMES 2 would spawn near each other but most times they spawn far away for me. Plus when there is 2 to protect it becomes harder/more tedious. Then there’s the power core guys sometimes taking forever to spawn near the location of the excavator/s and I can’t take the risk of running around searching. 

In the end the mission itself can take between 10-15 minutes to complete. Which then I’m free to search for the Medallions for extra syndicate standing. Which can take between 3-5 minutes depending on spawn location. 

And no I do NOT play public because of players who don’t care about medallions. Or the off chance I load late into the game and miss a few from the start. So I don’t do public games when it comes to syndicates. 

Also it would be nice if medallions actually spawned in interception and defense missions on ALL maps and locations. Not just 2-3. Cause there was a time I had 7 defense and interception missions in one day that didn’t spawn medallions. 

Either way Syndicate Excavation missions take too long for me to complete. And I usually don’t have time to spend hours on warframe so I try to get my daily logins, standings, sorties, etc. and don’t like when I’m delayed. Didn’t care at first until I got like 4-5 excavation missions in one day. And compared that to every other type of syndicate mission, it just takes like up to twice as long to complete vs every other mission. Even the 10 minute survival is shorter. For me anyways.

Edited by (PS4)chris1pat8twins
  • Like 1