Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give Dual Ichors A Dot

Brimir

Increase the attack speed to match the dual zorens.

ICHORCOPTER

Oh, and last I checked, Djinn's dart weapon did not have a poison DoT.

De was worried about AFK farming thats why they dont want a sentinel acrid, also the AFK sentinel system confirm this aswell.

ICHORCOPTER

Oh, and last I checked, Djinn's dart weapon did not have a poison DoT.

^100 times this^

i was so disappointed on the attack speed , seriously mastery level 6 along you have to spend forma,and you get attack speed of snail

the Ichors are sooo beatiful, really love the look of them ,was always fan Mire's look and after i got zorens  i always wished they would look kinda like the Mire,now that we have them all we need is high attack speed or skin like that for zorens

Edited by 1beerhead1

^100 times this^

i was so disappointed on the attack speed , seriously mastery level 6 along you have to spend forma,and you get attack speed of snail

the Ichors are sooo beatiful, really love the look of them ,was always fan Mire's look and after i got zorens  i always wished they would look kinda like the Mire,now that we have them all we need is high attack speed or skin like that for zorens

I dont why people still compate it to zorens when ichors are a upgrade of cleavers.

the dual ichor excretes a different kind of neurotoxin than say the acrid, its a contact dematerializer causing instant severe molecular damage with no on going effect, it commonly found on the blackmarket and is banned in most grineer colonies 

the acrid torid etc use a more advanced slow oxidation pseudocorrosive-toxin which causes prolonged damage via systematic breakdown, this substance was originally found on pluto in the corpus most covert and heavily defended biotech labs - which they created from the samples of the feared saryn class warframe

it is calculated that the saryn class warframe's toxic excretion is at least 100 times more potent then any of these weaponized substances

interestingly the toxic ancient class infested only has a mild toxin, a by-product of reproduction between healing and disrupting ancients and their infused bodily fluids reacting with nearby fusion reactors

while very harmful to make direct contact with their toxin, it can be watered down and used as a household cleaning agent or even mouthwash

at this time NATO (Neo Assembly Taskforce Outerterminus) is pushing for a galaxy wide bad on all toxic weapons citing there use is unethical and exceedingly hard to clean up after

i hope that helps clear any confusion up

the dual ichor excretes a different kind of neurotoxin than say the acrid, its a contact dematerializer causing instant severe molecular damage with no on going effect, it commonly found on the blackmarket and is banned in most grineer colonies 

the acrid torid etc use a more advanced slow oxidation pseudocorrosive-toxin which causes prolonged damage via systematic breakdown, this substance was originally found on pluto in the corpus most covert and heavily defended biotech labs - which they created from the samples of the feared saryn class warframe

it is calculated that the saryn class warframe's toxic excretion is at least 100 times more potent then any of these weaponized substances

interestingly the toxic ancient class infested only has a mild toxin, a by-product of reproduction between healing and disrupting ancients and their infused bodily fluids reacting with nearby fusion reactors

while very harmful to make direct contact with their toxin, it can be watered down and used as a household cleaning agent or even mouthwash

at this time NATO (Neo Assembly Taskforce Outerterminus) is pushing for a galaxy wide bad on all toxic weapons citing there use is unethical and exceedingly hard to clean up after

DE: " We just change the lore ! "

Yet another Saryn fanboy. Didn't read. Not enough Volt.

Well, anything from DE staff beats anything on the wiki, I suppose.

On the other hand, in the very same thread the very same DE staff member argues for the viability of the Djinn sentinel on account of it being "cute".

So... yeah.

lol

Out of all of the new ClanTech weapons, the Ichors are far more useful than the others. I'd rather they fix the Embolist and Synapse first.

PS. 1k crits with the Ichors without any forma on them. They're soooooooooooooo underpowered.

1k crits by the 4xx + elementals so yes its a really low number against level 60+ enemies when other weapons are hitting like 4k DPS or more.

Edited by Dasmir