Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In-mission progress sync needed

GnlVall3

Hello, I'm a huge fan of Warframe for more than 3 years. I have invested more than $100 on this game because its so good, it hooks me and the developers are awesome. But I would like to propose a major 'problem fixer' called "in-mission synchronization/progress save" every rotation. I constantly encounter (thanks to my bad internet) disconnecting in the middle of a mission and losing ALL progress. It's so frustrating when you've been more than 20 mins on a mission and just losing all progress. For example, every 5 mins in a survival mission, every 5 waves in defense, etc. I know that I should'nt play with other people with bad internet, but it's so volatile. Please DE, this tool can be so useful and making me feel more secure while playing long-lasting mission for end-game content.

14 minutes ago, GnlVall3 said:

Hello, I'm a huge fan of Warframe for more than 3 years. I have invested more than $100 on this game because its so good, it hooks me and the developers are awesome. But I would like to propose a major 'problem fixer' called "in-mission synchronization/progress save" every rotation. I constantly encounter (thanks to my bad internet) disconnecting in the middle of a mission and losing ALL progress. It's so frustrating when you've been more than 20 mins on a mission and just losing all progress. For example, every 5 mins in a survival mission, every 5 waves in defense, etc. I know that I should'nt play with other people with bad internet, but it's so volatile. Please DE, this tool can be so useful and making me feel more secure while playing long-lasting mission for end-game content.

isn't the rotation save in the game already since 2014/2015?
edit:
you will lose bonus and drops though, but that is mildly understandable otherwise people would try to abort a failing mission by disconnecting to save their bonus and drops

Edited by BlackVortex
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, BlackVortex said:

isn't the rotation save in the game already since 2014/2015?
edit:
you will lose bonus and drops though, but that is mildly understandable otherwise people would try to abort a failing mission by disconnecting to save their bonus and drops

as far as I'm aware the only "rotation saves" in the game are for bounties and arbitration