Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

VanosPrime

Alright, I've kept my cool long enough but this is just getting ridiculous. I honestly can't remember the last time I have gotten something other than Endo or Sculptures from Sorties. I mean every single time it's damn endo or a damn sculpture. I know what everyone will say "rng is rng" but this isn't even fun anymore. I can't get Rivens to save my life and I've amassed a nice amount of Kuva for it. I shouldn't have to buy veiled Rivens with plat. 

Please DE, for the sake of my sanity and perhaps a lot of other players in the same boat as me, add a Sortie shop and some tokens we can get for completing Sorties so after a while we can just but items we want. Or buy some bad luck protection so if you keep getting the same items their drop chance gets lowered and the other items drop chance gets increased. Don't just leave it all up to chance because it is kicking me in the ass and just making me want to skip Sorties altogether and give up on Rivens, which shouldn't be the case. If tomorrow I'm in the same boat and get another sculpture of more endo I'm out for the sake of my own sanity. 

So I ask you again, please add something to prevent this nonsense. 

9 minutes ago, VanosPrime said:

I shouldn't have to buy veiled Rivens with plat. 

You could just trade your sculptures to get some. I like sculptures more than I like rivens.

10 minutes ago, VanosPrime said:

Please DE, for the sake of my sanity and perhaps a lot of other players in the same boat as me, add a Sortie shop and some tokens we can get for completing Sorties so after a while we can just but items we want.

I agree with this. Well, the shop part anyway. I gave up on Sorties a long time ago because I was tired of getting stuff I didn't want (rivens, boosters, reactors etc). I would do them more regularly if we got tokens to spend on things.