Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Void Reward System = Orokin Points

Biscuithammer

So, I'm probably not alone in being frustrated by the low drop rates for some of these Prime parts. I'm probably not even the first to suggest an idea like this. But moving forward with Warframe I feel like it's pretty essential that they switch over to a points reward system for running void missions. Essentially, each time you run a void mission you get a certain amount of Orokin points that can go to a select few Prime parts, possibly dependent on the type of mission you run. This would eliminate situations where, for example, you grind out a 20 wave T3 defense mission and only get a Forma BP as a reward. Or getting five Braton Prime barrels in a row. This is only going to get worse as new Prime weapons and frames are added to the game.

Edited by Biscuithammer

Orokin Tokens would sound more serious.

or coins.

Anyways "Token" system has been suggested numerous times already and it's most likely only viable solution to the horrible and hated RNG and drop table clutter.

You gather the points/tokens/coins and you claim the prize you want.

Grind is still there, but it's much less chaotic and WAY less rage inducing.

Orokin Tokens would sound more serious.

or coins.

Anyways "Token" system has been suggested numerous times already and it's most likely only viable solution to the horrible and hated RNG and drop table clutter.

You gather the points/tokens/coins and you claim the prize you want.

Grind is still there, but it's much less chaotic and WAY less rage inducing.

Orocoins it is, then.

Well, I've noticed there's some other reward besides credits when you complete an Orokin Void mission.

I like this idea, and it could replace the crappy RNG system they currently have in place right now. Although, for me, I seem to have fairly good luck with it.

Well, I've noticed there's some other reward besides credits when you complete an Orokin Void mission.

I like this idea, and it could replace the crappy RNG system they currently have in place right now. Although, for me, I seem to have fairly good luck with it.

Purely anecdotal, but I've yet to play a T3 defense mission where I haven't either got a Forma BP or a Braton Barrel. That's really disheartening since I'd LIKE to get the Fang Prime parts I want.