Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Special visual effects from abilities and TennoGen

Sergster

We all know Atlas' rock armor and Gara's Splinter Storm, both which have a visual effect upon the frame. Problem is, especially with Atlas, the admittably quite, poorly textured rock armor covers him up so much it messes with the fashion you potentially paid for, in the form of a Tennogen skin or what have you. And with Gara, she looks a little nude when she breaks all of that nice looking glass when using one of her best abilities. So here is my proposal: Similiar to "Show / Hide Prime detail", give us a toggleable option to only visually hide effects like Atlas' rock armor, stop Gara from breaking her glass armor etc. or if you like the effects, keep them active, all up to personal preference! This is a change I'd absolutely adore to see implemented.. it's not a big game changer but it'd be a welcome addition, and some extra choice to choose how our fashion ends up looking like when using specific abilities, Rhino's Iron Skin is one most like but some don't, so allowing us to use the ability but hide the visual effect would be nice.

I don't wanna lose all this cool looking glass when using her abilities!

Spoiler

D4913A9487368897F23DE53E79A9D9E00ED9DBE7