Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave level cap?

(PSN)jarnold9392

So I have been grinding Nightwave season 2. Now I am going to start by saying thanks for adding the catchup method and all that. But where is the reward for overachieving And grinding this season? I completed EVERY bounty. Now I’m grinding the bonus/credit levels hoping I get the Kuva reward for the last week here and go figure the credit offering a were garbage. Now I get it that was my choice there. The part that gets me is you set a cap at level 60?! What a slap in the face. “Thanks for grinding these missions. Here are some missions that don’t even give you credits since you did so well”. I’m just in aw that they set up catchup and all this but the dedicated grinders get nothing. Like I said I get it. People can’t always find the time to get all of it done and the catchup concept is great. But this bothers me. It happened for the Nightwave intermission season too. Except you did t even get credit rewards then.

The reward for overachieving is called "prestige". The 30 first ranks are the official ones, and they just give prestige as a reward for those who dedicated themselves while slower players have time to reach R30. That's about it.

I would have liked something meaningful this week like Kuva or beacons, however.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

For some reason, I managed to reach rank 61 (30+31) although the reward hud only shows 30 prestige tiers. I've done enough missions to reach rank 62, but no more NW creds or updates on the "Tune In" page.

LBkDhIO.jpg

Edited by ---UsU---
typo