Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Bounty: capture target and the "bonus" condition...

fr4gb4ll

the bonus condition are all fine and nice, but i suggest changing this particular one a bit toward beeing achieved the moment you start the capturing and not some seconds after the target is actually captured...

the only way to get this done (the part, where you don't kill anyone else) is either while being invisible or if you run the mission with no sentinel, moa or pet since they kill enemies still fast enough to fail this bonus condition. on that thought, just make those kills not count against the condition... this should also do the job.

else, it's a real pain in the backside to ever get this done or doing it without said sidekicks (in which case i rather say screw the bonus than run without one).

• Like 1

Do you truly rely on your pets damage? I always run my sentinel with no weapon, just use it as a vacuum slave. 

You have already answered you own question so there isn't much more to say.

Apart from randoms not reading what the bonus is and goes in guns a blazing. Now that is a pain. The bonus condition should be individual not group based. 

1 minute ago, Jackdarsan said:

Do you truly rely on your pets damage? I always run my sentinel with no weapon, just use it as a vacuum slave. 

You have already answered you own question so there isn't much more to say.

Apart from randoms not reading what the bonus is and goes in guns a blazing. Now that is a pain. The bonus condition should be individual not group based. 

no, ofc NOT, but even the not-too-great sentinel weapon interfere with this condition by killing enemies left and right...

i just done some bounties (to finishe the recovered nw-challenge from 2 two weeks back) and though of being 'clever' by letting the damn target run out of the camp some distance so my moa won't screw up this time... it worked well until the point a squad grineer dropped in via pods (after i had the bloody target captured already!) and in those few seconds before the bounty stage (and the whole bounty itself too) where considered 'complete', the damn bird killed them all and subsequential cost me the bonus...

sure, no big deal, but it sure annoyed me being f-ed by my own moa this way after thinking me clever ^^)   and no, i don't see any reason to take out the weapon from the moas/sentinels just because of this - only for some particulary riven conditions i ever done this.

so again, no, i don't need no firepower from the little buggers at all and also only really need the vacuum - but i don't like leaving them naked either...