Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empty Dojos

(PSN)Neltran

When I was bulletjumping through my clan's dojo I realised how empty it is although there are enormous decorative constructions filling the halls thanks to the DEVs hard work on that part. Like REALLY empty. If this is nexus of Tenno activities there should be life. Not just members who rarely visit the dojo and just want to get new blueprints.

So at this part I'm just brainstorming. Why not introduce missions/quests/events to recruit worker-, organiser-, supervisor-,  and guard-NPCs for the dojo? There could be a (maybe somewhat monthly) orgnized slave trade by a profit-orientated grineer order. We could either attack the slave-convoys or bid on the slaves during the auction for high prices and the highlight would be an old cephalon exctly designed and robbed from an ancient tenno dojo who's members actually died during the old war. Speaking generally there should be more dojo related activites. Old Sectors are gone? Divide planets into terretories we could conquer and place our dojos on? And an option to change the dojos outer look would be nice. More indivduality.

I probably just sound ridiculus. But I thaught I should at least talk about it. Maybe I'm not alone with my thaughts?

Edited by (PS4)Neltran