The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Lore)(Spoilers) So, I'm farming Wisp, and what [SPOILER] tells me the whole time, makes me think...

Aegisar

2 hours ago, IntheCoconut said:

don't think cruelty is a concept understood by Sentients. Imagine an entirely new race that doesn't understand concepts of jealousy, vengeance, greed, happiness, or love

umm, Hunhow and Natah seem pretty emotional to me. While that isn't a giant sample size, it's all we have to go aside from if you lock at an Occulyst crosswise they send the Picasso-Dali squad after you, and also all that moaning going on during Cetus nightimes.

Edited by -Kittens-

27 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

*looks at countries where wars of aggression have occurred*

*looks at sexual and physical and mental abuse statistics separately*

I'm not sure which specific study you're citing but given current geopolitics and also given the amount of people in therapy and the amount of people that should be in therapy, I'd say your figures are slightly off.

Nothing about what I just said implies total volume of abuse and abused and so have nothing to do with the numbers you're implying.

I'm referring to studies that have specifically looked at the history of abusers vs the studies that followed the lives of those known to have been abused.

The point is that being abused does not predict becomming an abuser, wheres being an abuser does have a significantly above baseline chance of indicating past abuse.

The distinction is important, very important.

Edited by SilentMobius

14 hours ago, ByroSphere said:

It’d be fun if there was a “Tenno invasion” mode. Or a faction based conquest mode. Though if a civil war would happen, who would be the leaders?

The Man in the Wall for evil disposition, Lotus/Ordis/ Nora for good, and Teshin for neutral. I think the sentience of our warframes, and how they are basically slaves may factor in to things.

On 2019-10-30 at 6:46 PM, crazyjr said:

Like i said, we'll see. I have been following the story and in my opinion, following the story and evidence, this is the path i see we are going. everyone is entitled to their own interpretation, you got your i got mine, It's all about how we see it, at this point we can only agree to disagree, till we see the story unfold

You ever play Metroid Fusion? The way they stored some aspects of great minds in their computers is how I hypothesize there might be something left of Margulis.

1 hour ago, Cerebrum123 said:

The Man in the Wall for evil disposition, Lotus/Ordis/ Nora for good, and Teshin for neutral. I think the sentience of our warframes, and how they are basically slaves may factor in to things.

Note. Dispositions are not an indicator of good or evil morality. They more so indicate type of emotional response.