Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loss of funcitonality if reporting someone while leaving sanctuary onslaught

AnimeFreak0710

As I said in the title,

I was playing some sanctuary onslaught when someone was being a real pain in the chat. I opened the report window moments before the conduit opened, which caused me to leave SO with the report window still open. When I got back to my orbiter I was able to click away the mission result, but nothing more. The game seemingly no longer capturing my mouse input(I can freely move the cursor to my 2nd monitor even when the game should capture it). This is reproducible, I've tried a couple of times with the same result each time. 

EDIT: When I alt-f4 out of the game and restart it, upon login I get a message saying "DNS lookup failed". The popup has 2 buttons: "continue" and "help". when clicking the help button I get directed to a unreachable link: https://warframe.com/en/dnsfailure. It seems as if this link is no longer in use, as chrome gives me an "ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED" or "ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT" error.

EDIT2: The DNS lookup error persists even after rebooting the PC and verifying and optimizing the game from the launcher. It seems as if something was messed up real good. I also seem to be unable to find a squad when going into missions, even when there's 3+ active squads. < this seems to have fixed itself after a while? Also just realised this might belong more under the UI section, will post this there as well if enough people seem to think the same.

Edited by AnimeFreak0710
additional info