The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Orbiter Out-of-bounds Glitch

(XBOX)FlukeyRanger658

I’m not sure this is performance, bur this is the only place I can think of. By going into your arsenal in the orbiter, and then going to archwing, thus teleporting the camera and player to the out of bounds archwing room, and then pausing and unpausing, the UI then fails. The player is then in the archwing room, and can only get out via fast travel or another way below. If one goes down this rabbit hole and investigates, they can find that entering operator mode and leaving will fix their camera and make gravity normal. They can then line themselves up such that they can bullet jump into a hole in the wall. They can either walk out of the room, teleporting back to the front part of the liset, by the wall right between the market and conclave terminals, or jump up to the top of the room. This can then exploit another glitch, where by pausing, a warframe is forced to stand, even if against a ceiling. They can then decorate and using some teleportation boundaries, decorate outside the orbiter or in the skybox. The entire system of decorating outside once out of the archwing is complex, but I can explain if need be. I like this glitch, but have removed everything outside the orbiter for preparation of this.

• 3 weeks later...