Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fight All Bosses For One Of The Highest Mastery Rank Tests?

Scoosh

So I completed the test to reach Mastery rank 7. You know where you fight a wave of each faction  (Grineer, Corpus then Infested)

What if for a challenge on one of the high up Mastery ranks you fight all the bosses.

E.g wave 1: Fight Krill and Vor

wave 2: Fight The Jackal

etc...

Or at the least a challenge with some sort of boss included. Unless they already do.. As said I only just got to rank 7.

Edited by Scoosh

Im stuck at a bugged 10 to 11, but all I did here parkour tests, nothing special about it, only hard to me bc i dont like parkour runs, at some point it was the same test over and over.

Did 10 to 11 yesterday without a problem (only barely avoided timing out by shooting an orb at the last second). Nothing seems bugged, but that's just my experience with the test.

P.S. : I'd really want an option to be able to redo the tests we already did and/or practice the upcoming tests.

Did 10 to 11 yesterday without a problem (only barely avoided timing out by shooting an orb at the last second). Nothing seems bugged, but that's just my experience with the test.

P.S. : I'd really want an option to be able to redo the tests we already did and/or practice the upcoming tests.

In mine i reach the end and doesnt complete, and after the time reach 0, it doesnt fail either, alt-tab is the only way out.