Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toggle Sprint + Melee

-Krism-

This is not just a Toggle Sprint issue. I have always had that option set to Off, but manually hold Sprint while playing. Even in this situation I'm having my sprinting disabled after an attack.

I've also discovered this seems to be on a per weapon or stance issue:

I have the problem on Ninkondi Prime and Hate

I do NOT have the problem with Tipedo, Volnus, Venka, or Silva&Aegis.

This is the extent of my testing so far, I haven't checked if its the stances or the weapons themselves yet.

This might be better off in bug reports.

• Like 1

I'm starting to make a list, but not all weapons cause this. What I've found so far: Nikana Prime will cause this. Skiajati and Broken War do not. Obviously, not much testing on this done yet. 😛

But there's no way it's not a bug if behavior isn't consistent, right?

20 minutes ago, currentsun said:

This is not just a Toggle Sprint issue. I have always had that option set to Off, but manually hold Sprint while playing. Even in this situation I'm having my sprinting disabled after an attack.

I've also discovered this seems to be on a per weapon or stance issue:

I have the problem on Ninkondi Prime and Hate

I do NOT have the problem with Tipedo, Volnus, Venka, or Silva&Aegis.

This is the extent of my testing so far, I haven't checked if its the stances or the weapons themselves yet.

This might be better off in bug reports.

I should have read this before posting. I think it's weapon, only because when I was testing Skiajati, which does not have the problem, I found tested it with Blind Justice and Tranquil Cleave. Meanwhile, Nikana Prime does have the problem with Tranquil Cleave (need to test Blind Justice now).

36 minutes ago, MajFauxPas said:

Can confirm Nikana Prime cancels sprint.

Destreza Prime does not.

I wonder if it's per stance?

Edit

no, all Nikana stances break sprint toggle.

But not all Nikana break sprint toggle. Skiajati with either Blind Justice or Tranquil Cleave does not break Sprint toggle. Makes me think it's on a per-weapon basis.

I also know that Venka Prime does not break Sprint toggle.