Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks Obama!

Nyrakav

Of course he did.  SoBama is a fool.  How do I know he is a fool.  Only a fool forces 100's of millions of americans to purchase a product for life that is directly affected by an industry known for pricing that is considered highway robbery the world over.

I just hope that his next move is to force everyone to start smoking cigarettes everyday or be fined so that my state gets out of debt since they tax the crap out of tobacco.

I'll take a healthcare tax if it means insurance companies will stop indirectly murdering sick ppl. I pay 13 a pack, i don't wanna hear it xD

Of course he did.  SoBama is a fool.  How do I know he is a fool.  Only a fool forces 100's of millions of americans to purchase a product for life that is directly affected by an industry known for pricing that is considered highway robbery the world over.

I just hope that his next move is to force everyone to start smoking cigarettes everyday or be fined so that my state gets out of debt since they tax the crap out of tobacco.