Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee attack 3.0 bug, about the dash combo

75heaven

First I want to say about the bug:
I noticed it in the pvp, every time when I use the dash combo, it will stop me from running to walk, it is not right.

And more important, really disappoint about melee 3.0 upgrade...

The dash combo design is totally unreasonable. Dash combo operation is "E" "E", and I can't press “↑” when I want to use the combo, or it will be the "↑+E" combo...WHAT THE #*!% IS THIS ??? When I need to dash forward, I must stop moving first ???? Who the hell make this design...Trainee???
Melee players can just dash in horizontal directions now, that is ridiculous.
After this upgrade, there's no melee weapon can fight against guns, no dash combo can use in fight, can't get close to gun players, can't restrict movement of gun players. Melee players r just targets moving on the ground.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 75heaven said:

The dash combo design is totally unreasonable. Dash combo operation is "E" "E", and I can't press “↑” when I want to use the combo, or it will be the "↑+E" combo...WHAT THE #*!% IS THIS ??? When I need to dash forward, I must stop moving first ???? Who the hell make this design...Trainee???

Not sure if it applies to every melee weapon, but dash combo should be forward+block+atttack.

14 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

so, your problem isn't the combo but the Melee system itself. Because if it was the combo, you would be able to specify it....

...I think I have already specified it.

combo "E""E" and "↑+E", the problem is obvious

15 hours ago, Xaero said:

Not sure if it applies to every melee weapon, but dash combo should be forward+block+atttack.

Specifying the combo commands doesn't say anything else other than your key binds.

Let me rephrase it to just have the absolutely important section...

14 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Your problem isn't the Combo, its your refusal of the Melee Phase 2's freedom in order to cling to bad habits of the past... Which, basically means, your problem is the new system itself.

Besides, I don't think you would need anything else other than Kittag for the Conclave... Isn't that the core of Conclave Melee combat since Kittag was allowed into that thing?

Edited by Uhkretor

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Specifying the combo commands doesn't say anything else other than your key binds.

Let me rephrase it to just have the absolutely important section...

Besides, I don't think you would need anything else other than Kittag for the Conclave... Isn't that the core of Conclave Melee combat since Kittag was allowed into that thing?

why you don't understand...try this in conclave yourself, it's totally different to the PVE operation experience . The dash combo is broken.

Maybe I'm not discribing it clearly, but it is not about any bad habits of the past , that "E""E" combo is totally unreasonable.

Let me also rephrase it to just have the absolutely important section...The problem is, when you need to dash forward, you must stop moving ! Stand still and press "E"! You think that right ?

• Like 1