Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grendel Missions Were Fun

Kontrollo

Did them with one other guy only, and we didn't have a clue what was going on initially.

So they messed us up a bit at start, but then we had fun doing these. Although the missions were a bit long-winded because everything felt soo slow, it was a nice throwback and change of pace.

P.S. Shout-out: I feel for all the new players out there, experiencing this slow gameplay in every single mission. 😅

• Like 1

I liked that Augments were allowed.  Elemental frames could use their 1st to add elem damage and such. 

Had some "jolly cooperation" moments that didnt feel like some pointless sht.  Had fun. 

Trin's "free energy" and Nidus were quite op tho.

I would not say that pauper Warframe is a bad idea but if you manage to do 5 minutes of this, it is same as 20. These missions are such a slog, that is the real problem. Also just no nothing(except augments) makes it feel kinda cheap lazy design. How about some draft mode with you picking mods, weapons and frames from random draft and then getting limited amount of cred+endo to upgrade those and use this build to surpass some kind of challenge with specific conditions. That would be fun in my book.

On 2019-11-02 at 8:17 PM, BroccoliSouPcz said:

I would not say that pauper Warframe is a bad idea but if you manage to do 5 minutes of this, it is same as 20. These missions are such a slog, that is the real problem. Also just no nothing(except augments) makes it feel kinda cheap lazy design. How about some draft mode with you picking mods, weapons and frames from random draft and then getting limited amount of cred+endo to upgrade those and use this build to surpass some kind of challenge with specific conditions. That would be fun in my book.

Of course the missions had to be longer, it's a guaranteed Warframe part per mission, after all. Also, from a certain point on, stronger enemies started to spawn. As I said, I think it felt long-winded, but that was because the pace was different.

By the way, we had something a bit like what you suggest in earlier years from time to time. They were called Tactical Alerts. Well, it wasn't draft, but a kind of upper bound in what you could bring. Draft would be an interesting idea to explore, too.