Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

it's been 3 days since I can't connect to Warframe PS4

(PSN)omar2392

I have been talking to both Sony and my ISP provider about the issue of not connecting to Warframe properly. This has been going on this Thursday October 31st and I am already frustrated. With my modem I am connected through LAN and it goes through the update/patch note loading screen just fine but when I get to the loading screen that shows my current Warframe it just keeps saying network not responding and then goes to login failed. I have done every single troubleshooting that my ISP and Sony has offered me ( port forwarded both PS4 and Warframe ports, reset my router, reset my PS4, restore the licenses, reinstalled the game) and none of these solutions have worked which leads that there is something funny and wrong between the communication of my router and DE's server. I can connect to the game just fine with my mobile hotspot but once I use my modem it displays the network not responding and login failed. I have done a ticket on this matter to Warframe support but the reply has been slow and none helpful as the troubleshooting that has been given to me has already been given to me by my ISP and Sony. Why hasn't this been looked at properly? 3 days without being able to connect to the game is not normal and it's getting frustrating since I lost my booster times. Who do I need to talk to handle this??? because it is impossible to get a hold of Digital Extremes to help with this issues since they only have 1 person in charge of tech support and the response has been non helpful? and to clear things up: my ISP finds no issue with my connection and I believe in them because any other game I connect I login just fine. It's Warframe that won't connect (as if my public IP address of my ISP is blocked my DE's servers which if that is the case then it's going to get me really mad)

https://imgur.com/f2vS9GR

Edited by (PS4)omar2392
adding proof of the situation and grammar fix.