Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Darvo! Come Back! We Love You!

Llyssa

I read Darvo's message about the stalker weapons.

He said "In case that evil mysterious guy gets sight of me, I will need to lay low for a while. I hope these weapons are strong, but I don't want to be the one who finds out. " Meaning the stalker is after him, lorewise.

In general it means DE is tired of giving overpriced items decent prices.

I liked Darvo and am thinking this may potentially lead up to some kind of event. We'll see though. His competitors were very &!$$ed off at him for offering things at lower prices than them.  25% off wasn't a whole lot though, I agree.

as for what I think an event related to Darvo would be like, I think it would have to do with doing a set amount of missions to find clues to where he's being held (assuming his competitors capture him before the stalker gets him.)

Regarding his lore, it made me think of the merchant from Resident Evil 4 somewhat which I liked.

Edited by Glisp

Why care, either way Darvo's deals weren't even close to what this game needs.

-Only discounts platinum stuff

-Warframe pack, even as a Darvo deal had almost a price of a full AAA game.

-Even if you own items within a pack, you're still charged full price.

And what does this game need?

By your complaints:

-He should be discounting stuff you can buy with credits(despite the largest complaint people having about credits is that there's nothing to do when you have 7 million of them.

-A lot of people wish you could buy everything in the game for $2. You sound like one of them. Most people actually agree with the frame price.

-Even if you own items within a pack, you're still getting everything in the pack when you buy it. Also, this has nothing to do with Darvo himself.

Edited by Llyssa

And what does this game need?

A lot of people wish you could buy everything in the game for $2. You sound like one of them.

By your complaints:

-He should be discounting stuff you can buy with credits(despite the largest complaint people having about credits is that there's nothing to do when you have 7 million of them.

-A lot of people wish you could buy everything in the game for $2. You sound like one of them. Most people actually agree with the frame price.

-Even if you own items within a pack, you're still getting everything in the pack when you buy it. Also, this has nothing to do with Darvo himself.

Now where did you get that? If I want to get fair prices (30ish dollarydoos per frame is not fair) I want all for a steal? I mean sure it would be nice but it's far from what I expect. Having discounts or special bundles would be cool like for example upgrade bundle with catalyst, reactor and forma for 30 plat. Stuff like that. You know discounts on actual things people would want to buy. 

It has been proven time and again that if the product is cheap people will buy more of it. When people buy more of it you make more profit. It's a win win. Especially with digital items with no real value.