Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternate Power Options

Cobalt313

You know how Warframe Powers are equpped as mods, right? And how said mods have a unique polarity accepted by four dedicated slots on your Warframe? What if each of those slots was keyed to slots 1-4 respectively on your Powers menu, allowing you to customize the keys to your powers? Additionally, what if some warframes could find alternate powers as mods unique to them that could be equipped in place of some of your normal powers, giving you options for new and different abilities for each Warframe?

Might take a lot of reworking of code to actually implement, but it's still a nice idea to think about.

Theorically it would be a good idea.

But I think it is already hard to create fun and original abilities for new warframes.

So if you add at least one new ability for every current warframe, it would be even harder to add more in the future.

I guess this is what Luxifer meant about the 44th update : it would be cool, but right now it's better if developers focus on other important things.

Theorically it would be a good idea.

But I think it is already hard to create fun and original abilities for new warframes.

So if you add at least one new ability for every current warframe, it would be even harder to add more in the future.

I guess this is what Luxifer meant about the 44th update : it would be cool, but right now it's better if developers focus on other important things.

True; I was kinda thinking this would only matter much if devs had ideas that weren't unique enough to warrant making whole new warframes for and thus could use this to just add them to existing ones.