Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To People Saying The Galatine Is Op.

Rettycombine

TOO.MUCH.NUMBERS.

All I want to say it's the following: DE should make a skin for the Gelatine that resembles to the sword of the thundercats, or an animation for that sake.

I know they want to do it, we want them to do it, so it's a win-win situation for everyone. After all, somebody, when desining the sword , must obviously thought about this, since the nerd inside him must have taken over him, and told him "you know you want to, and in order to not angry Leon-O or He-Man, must make it OP, you have to, you want to, you will do IT"

So, for this reason, we should stop (kung-fu) fighting about how OP (or not) it's the gelatine, and enjoy it. We are nerds, and this addition to the melee family its a joy to our inner or outter nerd. 

Personally, I'll recite the speech of Leon-o everytime I get to play with this sword. 

Edited by Muitopedrinho

I loved my Gram, but its glory days passed long ago...

Gram was great, but then there was Orthos, and then Orthos Prime and now Galatine.

Naw, it's glory days are passing right now with the release of the Galatine. The Gram could compete with the Orthos thanks to the utility factor.

All those feelings :(