Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Training Course

UnderYourBed

Yes copy the Lost planet 2 Idea. They had a great training course that was very rewarding I think. Just Multiple levels, and courses set around 5 levels per special movement then 5 levels for it all put together. Then 5 levels per warframe. Then like Metal Gear solid VR missions have 5 levels per weapons. Have 5 missions consisting of each of thw mission types explaining how to accomplish them. Yeah... VR missions lol. Although Considering Lotus believes we are naturally good out of cryo sleep a training mode would derail her theory of throwing us off the building and expecting us to land on all fours.

I definitely think that there should be at least something in regards to wall running, I was in a mission around Mercury yesterday where two people did not know how to run up a wall into a vent so they stayed there while I proceeded to the end. I tried explaing it to them but they didn't speak English.

well right now you can learn wall running for a mistake with the space key.. or reading in the forum, but yeah.. many ppl dont know that they can wall run... or slide, and the wall run is really interesting, cause there is no end to wall runing till you run out from stamina. but yea Lost Planet 2 Idea is nice