The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Gladiator Mod Set Bugged After U26

Albrook

I hope I'm submitting this in the right place. Since update 26, the game tells me I always have 3 gladiator mods equipped somewhere when I don't. Before the update, I had 3 gladiator mods equipped on my melee, which I'm guessing is related. Whether I do or do not have any "melee" gladiator mods equipped, the total always remains as 3. When I equip "warframe" gladiator mods, it tells me my total of that set has increased beyond 3, even when I have no other mods from that set equipped. After a lot of testing this in the simulacron, it doesn't appear as though the mod set increases my melee critical chance at all, even when I have ALL of them equipped.

I went back and did some more testing. It turns out that my "melee" gladiator mods were being counted by a weapon I didn't even have equipped. Once I removed ALL gladiator mods from ALL of my weapons, the number of active mods went back down from 3 to 0. When I re-equipped them on the weapon I was using though, they were still not being counted. I had nothing else that would effect my crit, and while my combo counter went from 0 all the way to 12, there was no change in how often my melee weapon would crit. The SET bonus for the gladiator mods just isn't happening.

Edited by Albrook
Learned more information regarding the bug.

• 4 weeks later...