Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee, Kuva Lich, AI, Rewards feedback

Aadi880

-->Try to get a requiem relic, which only has a drop chance of 30% in normal siphon, and 100% in  the one flood mission.

-->Open relic and hope to get the requiem mods.

-->Kill thralls to get murmurs, which spawns randomly in "controlled" missions. Not enough spawn rate.

-->Use an unknown order of requiem mods on parazon and hope to get the right combo. Not right? time to do it again (and die again!)!

Sorry, but this is too much RNG. I'd rather grind a lot for a specific mission for a 100% chance to get a requiem mods than grind some for a chance to get one.

1) Have thralls drop more murmurs. the current system needs like, ~150 of them, which is too much. perhaps 100-110 would be a better?

2) Lich should not be able to steal requiem relics. its rather disconcerning that you may end up in a state where you will never get requiem relics.

3)There should be another way to get requiem mods. A singular system is gets repetitive.

Melee feedback:

So far, I do like the melee changes, but some stances got needlessly harmed. Gunblades needs to have their shooting frenzy stance combo returned, and glaives one needs a rework entirely, as it is, its rather clunky compared to, lets say, the swords, which got smoothened out for the most part. Perhaps give it an orbiting attack? For example, the glaive will orbit around you when charge thrown, with its  duration and damage being based on the combo counter.

Losing all of the combo counter when performing a heavy attack really loses any incentive to use them. Players would rather use blood rush via combo counter and speed to ultimately do more DPS than a single heavy attack. Either give heavy attacks a higher crit chance, crit damage and status chance, or have it drain the combo counter in increments, and not entirely. This way it feels more rewarding to use them.

A.I. feedback:

Its outdated. AI of enemies has not changed at all since launch, and I think its high time to change them. This is not to make the game harder (that would be a pleasant side effect), hear me out:

1) Make AI enemies hit the panic button instantly. This would create an incentive to prioritize one enemy over another, as these can initiate lockdowns.

2) Have AI able to do a dodge roll, with their reactions being dependent on enemy level. Only one instance this occurs is with ospreys when in LOS. Have all the other enemies do the same, including bosses. (bosses should have some restrictions though.)

3) When the alarms are triggered, have AIs to hold an ambush position near door ways that the player would have to go through. This should not be difficult to do as AI already makes use of the cover system. This also creates and incentive to hack the consoles to disable said alarms.  AI's preparing an ambush should be in a spread out manner, have a spot where they can attack in all different positions, and Eximus units should also join in to slow a player's rush.

4) AIs should have more accuracy when the alarms are triggered than when the alarms are not triggered. This makes sense as unalerted enemies are less prepared for and assault than alerted ones.

5) AIs that have witnessed a stealth finisher twice should prioritize on pressing the panic button, however, to counteract this, he will still be prone to stealth finishers by the player. This means that stealth finishers would have to apply to alerted enemies, and not only on passive enemies. OR.  Two enemies witnessing 1 stealth finisher should have the same effect

I say this AI change, for this has the potential to shift the warframe damage meta, to a more Damage and Crowd Control balance. There is a bigger incentive to crowd control enemies because of the downsides of NOT doing so. You cannot kill and enemy which you cannot hit. Therefore, I would love to see an increased AI intelligence and/or Mobility in future updates. Thank you for your time in reading.

13 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

-->Kill thralls to get murmurs, which spawns randomly in "controlled" missions. Not enough spawn rate.

This one is what bothers me most.

Not because of how many spawn, but because I have to do specific pointless missions to get them. I wish we could just hunt them down on any missions, multi tasking with whatever we're doing.

15 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

-->Use an unknown order of requiem mods on parazon and hope to get the right combo. Not right? time to do it again (and die again!)!

I don't see this as a big issue. You only really need max 2 attempts to get the proper order ( assuming you got all the murmurs ), so that means at most you lose 1 pip across all 3 mods ( minus the kill ). Not really a big deal IMHO.

5 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

I don't see this as a big issue. You only really need max 2 attempts to get the proper order ( assuming you got all the murmurs ), so that means at most you lose 1 pip across all 3 mods ( minus the kill ). Not really a big deal IMHO.

Oh no no. That is not the problem. The problem is that there is way too much RNG all together. Having 1 or 2 levels of RNG is completely fine, but 4 to 5 levels of RNG is an overkill imo.