Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Major initial stutering on old blood update

KIREEK

Ever since the update Old blood happened, most times (aka not 100%) i get a huge FPS drop when entering the liset or when entering a mission.

I have a core 2 duo @ 4Ghz and a AMD HD 6850, with 4 Gb of Ram and an SSD, while the specs are nothing amazing, my botleneck is mainly located in the bandwith with the memory/CPU, so while the game runs fine in a very acceptable level, i strugle with processing new content while playing, warframe is obviously programed to load only essentials and then keep loading content as you keep playing, so most of my stutering is when players join or new rooms are loaded in, if to much is going on the game will do a tiny stop to load the content (player models, syandanas, textures, ephemera, armor,.....)

All of that is fine, it's a miniscule stop.

What is happening now is that at the start of the missions, i will drop to 8 FPS for 10 seconds and then the game will return to 50/60 FPS.

Same thing happens in my liset when i exit a mission.

This didn't happen prior to the latest update, so something was tweaked, it's not the larvaling spawns or liches, it's literally when i start playing and already in the mission, those 1st few steps i have terrible performance, but then the game returns to normal after that.