Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Lich weapon RNG

MentalDraco

No sure if the weapons they have is influenced by something but I am on my 4th Lich. First had a tonkor, second had a tonkor, third had a seer and 4th now has tonkor again. Now doing the same weapon again and again and again with the massive fking grind to get a new one that could have TONKOR AGAIN is maddening. It made me despise this update so so much and I was looking forward to it, but all the grind for the mods that have 3 uses, then running a ton of missions to figure out how to kill em and then getting the same weapon again and again is less then interesting. To be frank I want a delete Lich button at this point and to never hunt one ever again. I will go to another game and wait for the next update or for this to be fixed case this is frankly ridiculous and not fun. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MentalDraco said:

No sure if the weapons they have is influenced by something but I am on my 4th Lich. First had a tonkor, second had a tonkor, third had a seer and 4th now has tonkor again. Now doing the same weapon again and again and again with the massive fking grind to get a new one that could have TONKOR AGAIN is maddening. It made me despise this update so so much and I was looking forward to it, but all the grind for the mods that have 3 uses, then running a ton of missions to figure out how to kill em and then getting the same weapon again and again is less then interesting. To be frank I want a delete Lich button at this point and to never hunt one ever again. I will go to another game and wait for the next update or for this to be fixed case this is frankly ridiculous and not fun. 

keep the extra weapons, soon you can combine them to get perfect stats.

Il y a 6 heures, Midas a dit :

keep the extra weapons, soon you can combine them to get perfect stats.

You can't combine them, you can take the stats of one weapon and overwrite the other (that's how I understand the "pass on" part), weapon type RNG is still harming the experience a lot. If you have a fire karak a karak with 50% and get one with 45% it's still worthless and wastes player time.

Edited by Genoscythe

48 minutes ago, Genoscythe said:

You can't combine them, you can take the stats of one weapon and overwrite the other (that's how I understand the "pass on" part), weapon type RNG is still harming the experience a lot. If you have a fire karak a karak with 50% and get one with 45% it's still worthless and wastes player time.

That is what I understood as well from the notes. Would be something to sacrifice a weapon to increase the other ones stats by a arbitrary amount. For now still annoying to get the same weapon, multiple times with lower stats. Thankfully my 5th lich finally has a new weapon. 

il y a 3 minutes, MentalDraco a dit :

That is what I understood as well from the notes. Would be something to sacrifice a weapon to increase the other ones stats by a arbitrary amount. For now still annoying to get the same weapon, multiple times with lower stats. Thankfully my 5th lich finally has a new weapon. 

Keep your head up, I had around 8 duplicates so far

Could get alot worse I have gotten seer twice ogris twice and kraken three times, It gets better don't frames affect the elements of the weps. Now I am on my 11th lich with all murmur unlock and none of the given req. mods work for her so she seems to be stuck with me now.