Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Time Didnt Saw A Dungeon Rpg That Badass But..

Davinelulinvega

But why ppl not talk in the game, it's like i am alone

also i dont see any chat in the standing room (the star map)

a lobby?

beside that game is awesome...

But why open beta so soon it look so unfinish, mele system is weird,

Sword design is cool but atk look all the same , and no combo system, so basicly yu have a badass sword but yu just swing it like a retard...

i got only 2 skill so far i am an exkalibur, but guys wtf with that dash skill it's weird and do every char got same skills

i saw a guy with a bigger char he had the same dash, i even saw a badass frame they call it "prime"

but LoL he did the same skill at me, why a badass char (ihe wasnt in the char select) idk how to get this golden char,

but i guess it doesnt matter since they all have same skills..

Beside those thing and OMG FAT jumps, FAT roll,Fat wall running

i feel fat whenever i try any move, the only move that dont break the flow are:

running , aiming, and sliding (i <3 sliding) i would love all the other things if it wasnt so FAT

Edited by Davinelulinvega

This isnt a real Open beta. Its a test open beta it will go back to closed beta soon. There is a chat... you can talk to your squad with the T button or apperently hold C to talk in game with a mic. Melee is fine... works better then Lost Planet 2 lol. Attacks definitly do not look the same. There is a combo system... They dont have the same skills, dash is an epic skill.... and wait why am I answering them all are you Trolling us with these questions or what?

1. If you're talking about why players don't talk in the lobby, it's because you can only and currently talk to your squad (teammates that you're playing with). If you mean in a game, then it's because people are usually busy slicing and dicing. Try activating and using voice-chat, for an instance.

2. You have combos. You can find them all here.

3. No, not every character got the same set of skills. It would be pointless to add different characters with the same skills.

4. There's no golden warframe. You could pick the golden color, from the color pallet. Unless you're talking about Excalibur Prime. That's a founder-only item (Pay-to-get).

5. You're not fat or slow. Whatever you meant. Warframes (exo-armor) only allow you to use skills, increase your strength, boost your shield and give you more power. That's the whole definition of an exo-skeleton armor, since it was first mentioned.

Edited by JRMC

It isn't open beta yet, it's just a weekend of open beta. A stress test on the servers.

Why don't you try some other weapons? Not all the melee weapons have the same actions.

The dash skill is actually quite helpful. You can use it as an escape manouveur or as pure clusterfuck rape. No, not all classes have the same skills. The bigger frame you saw was a Rhino frame, and that was his Rhino charge skill. Similar to the Slash Dash of the Excalibur, but less range.

The Excalibur Prime you saw is an upgraded version of the Excalibur for Founders, people who bought the Founder packages.

What do you mean by "fat" moves? I think I kind of get what you're trying to say, but I don't fully.

This is still a closed beta game, so many parts of the game are not finished.

Keep that in mind.

Thanks for your input, though.

fat, and slow... I feel ninja like running on walls, climbing up objects, sneaking around, flipping through the air and sliding down stairs to shoot enemies up is no where near fat. Ziplining across the battlefield, or even using a sniper on a zipline which I have only manged to get one kill doing that but it was epic. You need to play the game alot more, and alot longer to see how awesome this game gets.

Edited by Arlayn

why need a lobby when you have the forums? Also, you can chat with ppl on youyr friends list via the contacts menu.

It's not open beta, in 1 day, you won't be able to log in anymore ;P .

Yes, the melee is unpolished, we are aware of that.

All frames have different skills, and slash dash is an uber OP skill.

Bigger? Must be either Rhino or Frost. warframes are classified as light, medium and heavy depending on their armor. Frost and Rhino are heavy frames and therefore bigger. And Prime is Excalibur Prime(same as excalibur, but different skin and head), those who are founder level Hunter nad above get it free. But all frames other then those 2 have different skills, not all frames are free, don't be greedy, you have to work to get more frames.

Fat jump? Fat roll? Fat wallrun? what in heavens name are you blabbing about? If it's the clunky animation you are *@##$ing about, then don't worry, it will be smoothened.

This is why I hate open beta weekends and stress tests, never short of ungrates who find things to $#*(@ about.

Edited by DeepbloodEclipse

This isnt a real Open beta. Its a test open beta it will go back to closed beta soon. There is a chat... you can talk to your squad with the T button or apperently hold C to talk in game with a mic. Melee is fine... works better then Lost Planet 2 lol. Attacks definitly do not look the same. There is a combo system... They dont have the same skills, dash is an epic skill.... and wait why am I answering them all are you Trolling us with these questions or what?

thks for the answear at least the actual comunity seem pretty cool..

i saw the chat squad i tryed it and the push to talk but no one talk in it i tryed both and ppl just ignore and dont even answear so i was thinkin it was buged...

and i was more talkin about a overall chat, a lobby somewhere to meet other players to make a squad, but i saw nothing like that..

And about the sword really i am sorry but the i was watching carefully other players and:

i saw the same jump atk w/e weapon it was, i dont see any combo system, just swing and heavy and the heavy is the same whenever you use it..

so the combo system and up with 1 combo?

also i really saw 3 diferent frame with the same skill:

_a big one "rhanos"

_mine (eckalibur)

_and the "prime" one (who look so badass)

edit: so i have to pay for this one but... aint gona happen paying for a char with the skill of the basik char XD

edit again: not greedy i am happy that you have some stuff too look forward , i hate when everythng is unloked

i was happy to see that weapons were lvl lock...

And wut you mean by i aint gonna be able to log , so its a fake open beta :/

also i really saw 3 diferent frame with the same skill:

_a big one "rhanos"

_mine (eckalibur)

_and the "prime" one (who look so badass)

edit: so i have to pay for this one but... aint gona happen paying for a char with the skill of the basik char XD

Rhino charge, it's indeed similar to slash dash, but it's range is far shorter and it's hit box is quite different

You can run swing, you can tap to normal swing, you can hold for a heavy swing, you can slide and swing, you can jump and swing, there is a few other special combos but they are extremely hard to pull off one of them has something to do with wall running though I did it once and it looked epic, cant figure out how to do it again though. There is also a way to do a flying kick, You have to find a way to do a slide in mid air though for it to work then you will do a flying kick into someones face, hard to do but worth it to see it.

Some people don't have mics, have the option checked or simply don't like to use it. I have a friend that rather use teamspeak.

You can chat with your squad or clan by pressing t in game.

Open beta is probably to get new players that might not have played by using beta keys. stress testing the game and to get added feedback.

There is no combo system for melee but you can combine different things like jump+melee to do a jump attack.

Every warframe has different skills, excaliber has a slash dash skill.

The prime you are talking about is either buying the warfram with platinum or from the founder package.

You can also buy orokin reactor or the blueprints for it and upgrade the warframe.

You can run swing, you can tap to normal swing, you can hold for a heavy swing, you can slide and swing, you can jump and swing, there is a few other special combos but they are extremely hard to pull off one of them has something to do with wall running though I did it once and it looked epic, cant figure out how to do it again though. There is also a way to do a flying kick, You have to find a way to do a slide in mid air though for it to work then you will do a flying kick into someones face, hard to do but worth it to see it.

i found out a lot of move and even notice you could make two diferent black flip (awesome air backflip kick &amp;#&#33; but they still cut the flow) and tree diferent front flip

did slide+ atk ,and on the wallrun then super man atk XD

those are move, not combo

i am used to play "king of fighter" (1 special can use like 8 key to be made)

so those combination are just easy for me

i am talkin about combo with sword, like :

light light+heavy

light+light+light+heavy

light+heavy+light

usually the heavy change depending the timing you use it during a combo, but not here..

i really see only one combo and they told me all sword work the same way:

as real combo i saw:

heavy for starting then it chain with light and end up with another heavy (but both heavy keep the same atk)

and the basik one ligt light light light light or light light light light+heavy

no combo with sword and gun mixed when i shoot while i am using sword the animation cut the flow and it's like i am shooting with

ma sword

anyway

if its not the real game i guess it look potentially awesome

i hope it will be...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for thinking you were a troll it just seemed your expectations for a game very deep in closed beta was exceedingly high.

i am far than being a troll but it's fine, i misstook this "fake open" for a real one

so i was like wtf that game could be just awesome (i hope it will)

so not bad for an unfinished game XD

-------------

yeah did te air kick, it seem to stun humans and shake robots, but no damage and you cant break stuff with it (but it's epic)

i did the air rotating sword atk too

Just a note for excalibur vs excalibur prime

the excalibur prime is basically a special edition excalibur, it is supposed to have the same skills as it is the same armor, just a special version of it for founders.

Also yea rhino charge is very similar to slash dash, but its mechanics are a bit different, these are the only two skills that I'm aware of in game that are anywhere near this similar. (there are a couple ultimates that are very functionally similar but at least look quite different)