Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Increase The Warframe , Weapons Slots , Decrease The Building Time

IFireAce

Hey, lFireAce, let me share a little something with you, here, have a seat. You're whining about living in Egypt, right? And that you've no options to buy platinum and some of the conveniences Warframe has to offer, right? And that you're penniless to buy plat too, right?

Okay, hear me out now, I live in China, most importantly in Macau, the former Portuguese colony that was returned to China. Okay, allow me to share this little trivial fact of the official languages here, which are Cantonese and Portuguese. When I first started playing this game, and realised to my despair (no Stalker intended) that I could not possess the 'frames I wanted without first spending money buying platinum to purchase slots. Shortly afterword I decided to browse around the payment options, and discovered to my utter jubilations that I had an actual option to purchase plat, called "MyCard". This is a Chinese system that lets you purchase game points via a given username/password code in exchange for ingame currencies, which was a perfect choice since I don't have a credit card, just a debit card that doesn't even let me buy stuff online. Although the downside of using this system is that it's entirely in Chinese, and the shops where it's available aren't better off, since they neither speak English nor Portuguese. My first purchase was for the lowest option, 75 plat. Again, to my despair, to buy 75plat I needed 157MyCard points, but the points I had bought were just 150. I was short on seven, god forsaken, accursed, points. However would I be able to buy platinum now? So, to drown my sorrows away I logged in on Warframe, and received a 20% discount on platinum from the Daily Login Reward (thanks, RNGgod). Thanks to that, I was able to buy platinum with no problem. Now, I just patiently wait for that one discount reward in order to purchase plat, which contrary to popular belief, is not so rare as thought.

Moral of the story is: Learn to be patient, and stop acting like a self-entitled moron merely because you "are the only egyptian playing this game", which that statement is not true either. A lot of people that play Warframe don't exactly frequent the forums like we do, this happens in most Online games, if I'm allowed to say such. Also, search for alternatives, ask friends with credit cards, earn some money either by getting a part time or by doing odd-favours, like, I dunno, walk someone else's dog or something. 

Edited by RazorTip

Hey, lFireAce, let me share a little something with you, here, have a seat. You're whining about living in Egypt, right? And that you've no options to buy platinum and some of the conveniences Warframe has to offer, right? And that you're penniless to buy plat too, right?

Okay, hear me out now, I live in China, most importantly in Macau, the former Portuguese colony that was returned to China. Okay, allow me to share this little trivial fact of the official languages here, which are Cantonese and Portuguese. When I first started playing this game, and realised to my despair (no Stalker intended) that I could not possess the 'frames I wanted without first spending money buying platinum to purchase slots. Shortly afterword I decided to browse around the payment options, and discovered to my utter jubilations that I had an actual option to purchase plat, called "MyCard". This is a Chinese system that lets you purchase game points via a given username/password code in exchange for ingame currencies, which was a perfect choice since I don't have a credit card, just a debit card that doesn't even let me buy stuff online. Although the downside of using this system is that it's entirely in Chinese, and the shops where it's available aren't better off, since they neither speak English nor Portuguese. My first purchase was for the lowest option, 75 plat. Again, to my despair, to buy 75plat I needed 157MyCard points, but the points I had bought were just 150. I was short on seven, god forsaken, accursed, points. However would I be able to buy platinum now? So, to drown my sorrows away I logged in on Warframe, and received a 20% discount on platinum from the Daily Login Reward (thanks, RNGgod). Thanks to that, I was able to buy platinum with no problem. Now, I just patiently wait for that one discount reward in order to purchase plat, which contrary to popular belief, is not so rare as thought.

Moral of the story is: Learn to be patient, and stop acting like a self-entitled moron merely because you "are the only egyptian playing this game", which that statement is not true either. A lot of people that play Warframe don't exactly frequent the forums like we do, this happens in most Online games, if I'm allowed to say such. Also, search for alternatives, ask friends with credit cards, earn some money either by getting a part time or by doing odd-favours, like, I dunno, walk someone else's dog or something. 

well . i am not saying that all of this wrong its all true but

i searched for more than 3 hours every day to win 1 way that can give me points or something that can be transferd to money so i can buy platinum . but i didnt find 1 way !! 1. and the fact about i am the only egyption. thats so true , very true the egyptions does not play good games online they only play league , conquer , silkroad , wolfteam arabic. because they dont know about other games. also their pc sucks most of the egyption have 512 mb ram and they rarley have 2 gb. so their pc sucks

They don't need to increase anything, or give YOU free things just because you can't buy platinum.  

They already technically give things away since you can get every single item,(aside from color palettes,slots, and cosmetic items), in game one way or another, Alerts, credits, etc. Not to mention the fact that they have gave free weapon slots. They did so with the snipetron vandal, strun wraith, lato vandal, and there was a signup thing where you could get a free braton(with a skin, and potatoed), with a slot. That alone is 4 weapons slots.

As for giving away plat, over the course of the game they have already given plat to players. 50 for starting, 50 for going from closed beta to open, and then 50 for update 10's inconveniences. That's 150 platinum,  you could get 3 extra warframe slots and 14 weapon slots. with some platinum left over.  And even then they give away platinum every couple of weeks during the livestream. 

And if you still think that they don't give enough free things out then you just need to really get over it, i'm sorry. Compared to alot of other companies DE is great. 

well . i am not saying that all of this wrong its all true but

i searched for more than 3 hours every day to win 1 way that can give me points or something that can be transferd to money so i can buy platinum . but i didnt find 1 way !! 1. and the fact about i am the only egyption. thats so true , very true the egyptions does not play good games online they only play league , conquer , silkroad , wolfteam arabic. because they dont know about other games. also their pc sucks most of the egyption have 512 mb ram and they rarley have 2 gb. so their pc sucks

Why not use paypal, they made it available in Egypt earlier this year?

By the time I actually bought my Hunters Pack I had counted all the things I had built in foundry, it turned out I had built every Frame but Nova and Nyx(2 Frames I always used until I bought Slots) and had them ready to claim, the same goes with every Prime wep and the majority of Market weps, so all I ended up doing was bulk buying Slots. Yeah, this was about 150~ Hours in but still, I think my expierence shows it's pretty easy to play the game with out buying slots for a long period of time and by the time you do buy slots if you thought ahead you already had everything ready and just needed to click that sweet "Claim" button.

I'd also like to add if you were like me, you would have jumped at all those offers sites have at times, like a free Braton etc which provide a extra wep slot, and also the recent PC Gamer UK 575~ Free Platinum offer that happened, I got it. For free. Just from subscribing to PC Gamer UK with a trial subscription on my Ipod, so yeah. We get plenty of chances to get Free Plat and also Free Slots, you just have to look around. They come at least once or twice every month or so.

Edited by EinRyu

Hey IFireAce,

I have checked with our support crew and they informed me you could indeed purchase some Platinum very recently. I take it you issue has been solved then? If it is still an issue please fel free to send a ticket yto our fabulous support peeps here: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/home

i am not the one who bought the platinum , it was a friend of me

https://www.paypal.com/eg/webapps/mpp/ahlan

Five seconds on Google, I checked the page, it auto selects Egypt as the country when you click on sign up. You might want to google the page yourself in case there is one in your native language instead of English.

btw i know that from the day of the release. but listen there are so many reasons i cant use it

1-that i am stuident i dont have credit or visa card. i only get them when i start working

2-i cant start working before i finish my school 

3-the nearest paypal is in cairo while i am in alexandria. and cairo is like 400+ km far from alexandria

4-i cant travel alone my parents would not allow me

5-1$ = 7 pounds. because egyption pound one of the lowest Value in money, so that mean i have to pay 7x what people pay and thats alot!.i cant even make 20 pounds a day

thats why only super rich people in egypt use this paypal way. and i am not super rich

From what is seen here, the OP just gives plenty of excuses as to why he can't or won't buy plat, and ence why he wishes for free plat. And for pete's sake, you don't have to be "super rich" to have a paypal acount, that's just incredibly narrow-minded.

btw i know that from the day of the release. but listen there are so many reasons i cant use it

1-that i am stuident i dont have credit or visa card. i only get them when i start working

2-i cant start working before i finish my school

3-the nearest paypal is in cairo while i am in alexandria. and cairo is like 400+ km far from alexandria

4-i cant travel alone my parents would not allow me

5-1$ = 7 pounds. because egyption pound one of the lowest Value in money, so that mean i have to pay 7x what people pay and thats alot!.i cant even make 20 pounds a day

thats why only super rich people in egypt use this paypal way. and i am not super rich

PayPal is an online service, there is no 'nearest PayPal'.

Not having a card is a whole other issue though, if those are the laws in your country then you can't blame DE when you can't pay for platinum, you just have to wait or ask someone who does have a card to pay for you then you can pay them back. It does not make a good argument for more free stuff when the game is free to begin with.

Also 1 gbp is 1700 Korean won, but that doesn't mean they are paying 1700x as much as us, that's not how exchange rates work. If your economy is bad and your pay is low that's different but you aren't paying 7x as much.

Edited by YourFriendlyNoggin

Also 1 gbp is 1700 Korean won, but that doesn't mean they are paying 1700x as much as us, that's not how exchange rates work. If your economy is bad and your pay is low that's different but you aren't paying 7x as much.

That's exactly what I thought when reading this post.. 1$ = 480,541ZWD (Zimbabwe).. Poor guys, they pay almost 500k times more than we do xD 

Edited by faesarn

From what is seen here, the OP just gives plenty of excuses as to why he can't or won't buy plat, and ence why he wishes for free plat. And for pete's sake, you don't have to be "super rich" to have a paypal acount, that's just incredibly narrow-minded.

dude dont you understand ? i have to pay 7x what people pay to get their stuff. thats not a few money

PayPal is an online service, there is no 'nearest PayPal'.

Not having a card is a whole other issue though, if those are the laws in your country then you can't blame DE when you can't pay for platinum, you just have to wait or ask someone who does have a card to pay for you then you can pay them back. It does not make a good argument for more free stuff when the game is free to begin with.

1$ = 7bounds

the egyption pound is one of the lowest money rate ever

1$ = 7bounds

the egyption pound is one of the lowest money rate ever

Cool, so you keep believing that and I'm going to go live in a world where exchange rates make some sense instead of magically multiplying the price of products by thousands.

You have three options:

1. Get a friend to use their card on your behalf and pay them back.

2. Wait until you have a job/get a part time job

3. Watch all the live streams, cross your fingers and try to get lucky with the platinum giveaways

That's it, those are your solutions, because the current system is fine, slots are convenience and...

... exchange rates definitely don't work like that

Sigh.

Allow me to clarify something, I forgot to add it in my 'story' post from before, and because you most certainly didn't bother to verify it either. The currency we use here in Macau is the Pataca, or 'macau dollar', as the locals call it from time to time. Do you want to know the exchange rate? Here you go, good sir:

1 USD = 6.89 egyptian pounds.

1 USD = 8 patacas, give or take a few cents.

So yeah, I understand perfectly, and you tell me, now then, WHO has the lowest currency here and spends more in the platinum exchange. And if you've two inches of a forehead, put two and two together and figure out a means to purchase, people here have been suggesting ideas, it's entirely your choice wether or not to listen.

P.S. 

Stop using that currency excuse, if you really want something, you ain't gonna let anything get in your way to get it.

Edited by RazorTip