Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Increase The Warframe , Weapons Slots , Decrease The Building Time

IFireAce

The bottom line is that this game needs a market. where people can sell things on an open market. (even warframe and weapon slots. it could be purchased by me with plat, then sold by me for credits... seems crazy, but people would do it, and everyone would win.) this thing were the developers fear chats becoming WTS and WTB is just lame; make a trade channel, and do alittle policing on the other channels. use spam blocking scripts.

i have countless BPs just sitting around, and i wish i could help people spend thier credits by me just selling off my stuff on a market.

as for build times. get some patience. stop looking for instant gratification.

to be fair, akimbo style is a thousand times more difficult to learn how to shoot properly than with a single gun. Also, it is useless and only for show or only for guns with very limited amount of bullet capacity but that's another thing^^

on topic now:

i can sympathise with the OP since i'm also in a tough situation money wise, i was able to spend a few bucks (10-20e) on some things and i used most of those for warframe and weapon slots, relying on alerts for catalists/reactors apart for 2-3catalysts that i also bought.

But DE is a company, and as much as i'm sure that they would like to offer opportunities for people to play their game and enjoy it, they also have to make money.

If you think logically about it, no one from egypt can pay, so DE, will lose nothing for making the game require less/none money for people of egypt. On the contrary, they would gain puplicity, face, and a lot of people who would play, and like, their product.

BUT DE can't program their software to give extra slots to p.e. Egyptian accounts, not because they don't want to, but because they are unable to do so (even if they went through ip filtering, ip redirects would mess up with that). 

Warframe slots/weapon slots/catalysts/reactors are (imo) their main form of revenue, and it's what keeps making the game progress, so it is simply one of the things that they would be more hard pressed to give up for a minority.

actually they can give the egyption players free slots. because there is a little proplem in it

I AM THE ONLY GOD DAMN EGYPTION PLAYING WARFRAME !!!!

actually they can give the egyption players free slots. because there is a little proplem in it

as i said, this is limited by the fact that they can't due to limitations on country bypassing software (like how you can register as a usa ip to play games on usa servers while being in europe).

if they did gave free slots to egyptians, what is prohibiting every player from running an ip redirect and showing an egyptian ip?

as i said, this is limited by the fact that they can't due to limitations on country bypassing software (like how you can register as a usa ip to play games on usa servers while being in europe).

if they did gave free slots to egyptians, what is prohibiting every player from running an ip redirect and showing an egyptian ip?

this still wont be a proplem because as i said i am the only egyption who play warframe 

Basically what I am getting is, because you are an Egyptian, DE must cater to your needs and give you slots for free?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

DE needs to make money to keep them self afloat, that includes the possibility of causing inconvenient for some other players with special restrictions. 

Is this fair? No, but life isn't fair, the sooner you get used to this, the happier you will be with your life.

Slots are, no matter how you try and argue it, convenience items. You can play with every weapon and warframe, you just can't keep them. In f2p, convenience is something you have to pay for because you didn't pay for anything else.

Before you say anything about 'you don't understand because you are a founder' I played the game comfortably for a month before deciding it was worth my hard earned quids :). It helps that they start you off with enough plat for some slots.

this still wont be a proplem because as i said i am the only egyption who play warframe 

I don't think you understand. It would be a problem because someone in the United States could use a program that would list themselves under an Egyptian IP address, and thus the "free slots" system would get confused and give them the slots for free, thinking they are located in Egypt.

are the dev ever going to reply ?

As I said before, it's the weekend. Most of the DE developers are most likely on a break at their homes for the weekend. If they do reply here, it would most likely be between Monday and Friday...

Basically what I am getting is, because you are an Egyptian, DE must cater to your needs and give you slots for free?

Sorry, it doesn't work that way.

DE needs to make money to keep them self afloat, that includes the possibility of causing inconvenient for some other players with special restrictions. 

Is this fair? No, but life isn't fair, the sooner you get used to this, the happier you will be with your life.

so i will just play with 2 warframe till i get bored from the game ?. tell me please, don't you see that you have payed money to be high tier founder. so you have almost every thing , does not care about other's openion ? . try the game without buying 1 platinum and tell me what you think

Slots are, no matter how you try and argue it, convenience items. You can play with every weapon and warframe, you just can't keep them. In f2p, convenience is something you have to pay for because you didn't pay for anything else.

Before you say anything about 'you don't understand because you are a founder' I played the game comfortably for a month before deciding it was worth my hard earned quids :). It helps that they start you off with enough plat for some slots.

because i dont have the 50 . that's the proplem . also if i used the 50 on buying 2 warframe slots. now what ?? no potatoes to buy and my frame will be weak as hell and mods will be lower , useless. so i can buy 1 warframe slot , 1 potatoe. what about the weapons ? there are 8 slots ingame. so 3 warframe = 12 slots . so one of my warframes will have 0 weapons 

Again slots for mastery.

Every 2 mastery ranks you get a choice.

1 Warframe slot.

or

3 weapon slots (since 4 slots cos 24 plat)

So if the rank 2 guy chooses warframe slot.

Then he gets 3 Frame slots in total.

Then he goes to 4 then the decides to get 3 weapon slots.

Then gets 11 weapon slots.

Then now he is rank 6 and hitting the big leagues.

He rewards himself with another 1 warframe slot.

So at rank 6, the player would have

4 War Frame slots

11 Weapon slots.

So i doubt that will kill off DE revenue ?

Bear in mind that leveling speed is significantly slower once you hit 7 onwards.

P.S. At Op, i live in South East Asia, which is even a poorer region than the oil rich mid east, I still can afford a Master by putting in extra hours.

It can be done, just whether do you want to do so.

Edited by fatpig84

because i dont have the 50 . that's the proplem . also if i used the 50 on buying 2 warframe slots. now what ?? no potatoes to buy and my frame will be weak as hell and mods will be lower , useless. so i can buy 1 warframe slot , 1 potatoe. what about the weapons ? there are 8 slots ingame. so 3 warframe = 12 slots . so one of my warframes will have 0 weapons

Potatoes are not necessary, it's completely viable to use any frame with the base 30 slots(44 if you have the right aura), you just have to use your slots wisely. I have never paid for a single potato anyway, through alerts I have gained roughly 9 reactors and a whole mess of catalysts, good things come to those who wait.

Also you can use those weapons on all your warframes, so now you are just making up scenarios in which you 'need' these slots. What happened to your 50 anyway, everyone gets it, if you wasted it on something pointless then that's kind of your fault.

Again slots for mastery.

Every 2 mastery ranks you get a choice.

1 Warframe slot.

or

3 weapon slots (since 4 slots cos 24 plat)

So if the rank 2 guy chooses warframe slot.

Then he gets 3 Frame slots in total.

Then he goes to 4 then the decides to get 3 weapon slots.

Then gets 11 weapon slots.

Then now he is rank 6 and hitting the big leagues.

He rewards himself with another 1 warframe slot.

So at rank 6, the player would have

4 War Frame slots

11 Weapon slots.

So i doubt that will kill off DE revenue ?

Bear in mind that leveling speed is significantly slower once you hit 7 onwards.

P.S. At Op, i live in South East Asia, which is even a poorer region than the oil rich mid east, I still can afford a Master by putting in extra hours.

It can be done, just whether do you want to do so.

good idea , but every 2 ranks.. you have to say it leveling up is not easy at all! so it should be each rank

Potatoes are not necessary, it's completely viable to use any frame with the base 30 slots(44 if you have the right aura), you just have to use your slots wisely. I have never paid for a single potato anyway, through alerts I have gained roughly 9 reactors and a whole mess of catalysts, good things come to those who wait.

Also you can use those weapons on all your warframes, so now you are just making up scenarios in which you 'need' these slots. What happened to your 50 anyway, everyone gets it, if you wasted it on something pointless then that's kind of your fault.

i bought 2 reactors 

i've got a guy in my clan with +200h game time and mastery rank 9 who hasn't bought 1 plat. he decided rhino is his main and he just rotates other frames through his 2nd slot. same with weapons. we have a lot of them but  you don't really need/want to keep them all.

he cant just keep collecting their matrials and build them in 3 day then sell it. and what he will do when he finish rotating them ? he will be bored

so there is only 8 weapon places , warframe slots

while there is 15 warframes out there and i am sure the the devolopers will make more warframe

the point is that only 2 warframe not fun . 2-13 

so some people will never try most of the frames even if they make a new account they will just collect the reasources in days and then build it in 3 days thats pretty hard and make's people tired it even took me 1 week to collect nova res and now 3 days in the build really??

also there is 66 weapon ingame

while our slot have only 8 weapons

that mean you can have 4 wepaons for each frame

2 main , 2 secondry , 2 malee , and the other 2 spots are optionally weapons . so really 8 weapons what about the other 58 weapons we cant use them until we sell one of our 8 weapons . the 8 weapons we worked very hard on them and make them level 30 

so my point is that you have to sell level 30 weapon you worked hard on . to get new weapon and that's stupid really stupid

and this go to the frame as well this is not an Mmorpg game to have maximum number of slots . you can increase them or just make it unlimited 

now lets head to the foundry . so first the weapons take 12 hours to build . 12 hours are a lot we don't have tons of free time every day you can just decrease these 12 hours to maybe 3 or 5 hours 

and for the warframe really ?? 3 days ??? and before you start building it you will have to spent 2 or 3 days killing boss for blue print , and after you get the b p 12x3 hours to finish building them . and then go to the 3 days for the warframe ?? 3 days ??? . waframe should be 12 hours not 3 days

also if you will have a proplem with making money . then make the resources harder to get then people who keep buying diamond will buy more so they can save their time of collecting materials and resources 

the point is not all of as able to buy diamonds so we can finish a lot of  things not just stuck into 2 warframe and 8 weapons . i start feeling that this game is pay to play after all the awesome time i spent in it . so please reduce the foundry time , and open more slots or make it unlimited so we can get every thing we wont just get every thing in 2 days or week we will take monthes to get them

P.S: flame me all if you want i don't care  and sorry for my bad english

if you played after update 10 they gave everyone 50 platinum for grievances. if you got it, and you spent it on a scarf or a sentinel then that's your problem, you should have thought twice about how you spent it. if you DIDNT play after update 10 was launched and you didnt get that 50 platinum, then my response is that it's good for you. you have to think twice about getting a weapon or warframe and think about the long term,

"i have one slot left, ill get the dual skana!" then complain that you don't have slots? get weapons, sell ones you don't use often for new ones. you don't HAVE to get platinum, and you start with 50 anyway which is enough for several extra slots (unless you are a noob like most people, like me, who just used it on something else).

Um.

That.

Seems like. Uh.

A rather poor conclusion to, uh, Instantly jump to.

Like. Seriously. I'm not a psychologist, or something, but, uh, that didn't exactly do wonders for your case.

(yeah i'm gonna take my hesitant mumbling and leave now.)

i know tons of people , and these people know tons of others in egypt. just chat some one online from egypt and tell him do you know warframe. ask the same question to 100k people . they will say no ,all the people i know say no. and also there are like 20% of egyption who play online and 17% of them play conquer , wolfteam , silkroad . here go ask some one in these game about warframe . 

if you played after update 10 they gave everyone 50 platinum for grievances. if you got it, and you spent it on a scarf or a sentinel then that's your problem, you should have thought twice about how you spent it. if you DIDNT play after update 10 was launched and you didnt get that 50 platinum, then my response is that it's good for you. you have to think twice about getting a weapon or warframe and think about the long term,

"i have one slot left, ill get the dual skana!" then complain that you don't have slots? get weapons, sell ones you don't use often for new ones. you don't HAVE to get platinum, and you start with 50 anyway which is enough for several extra slots (unless you are a noob like most people, like me, who just used it on something else).

yeah please . we make weapon level 30 in just 5 minutes , the mods in it aah. the mods we make them highest tier then we cant use them on new weapon till we add orakin or forma in it

and also what about orakin , forma's we dont find them in the street you can barley get 4 a month what if we use them on that weapon ? we sell it ?? cool because thats what moron's do.

i swear most of the people who object this are people who bought platinum. and they do not want any one else get what they have payed for . for free. 

can i get please devolopers openion about this ? . just reply. and say your word

are the dev ever going to reply ?

i swear most of the people who object this are people who bought platinum. and they do not want any one else get what they have payed for . for free. 

I was going to post some links to a few places where you can get some free stuff for Warframe, and explain how the game's payment model is set up in an extremely fair manner, and so on, until I read all of your posts. They are all just hyperbole and entitled whining, and neither of those are going to get anyone to help you, nor are they going to get you a dev response. You can either do what the rest of the world does and accept that there are some things that you can't have, or continue posting this here and see where that gets you.

I was going to post some links to a few places where you can get some free stuff for Warframe, and explain how the game's payment model is set up in an extremely fair manner, and so on, until I read all of your posts. They are all just hyperbole and entitled whining, and neither of those are going to get anyone to help you, nor are they going to get you a dev response. You can either do what the rest of the world does and accept that there are some things that you can't have, or continue posting this here and see where that gets you.

i am sure your free stuff , links are for raptr the free void key , potatoe . yeah i already know . and the exp , credit boost ?. i know that too.

and i am not like the other world i wont shut up , i don't care where it going to get me . also i am wont say please to any one who does not deserve so totally i don't care about your links

i bet that the most of people who disagree me are the people who have bought platinum and dont want the other people get what they have payed for . for free

tell me please, don't you see that you have payed money to be high tier founder. so you have almost every thing , does not care about other's openion ?

This just seems like anger towards people who are in situations where they can buy Platinum... Most of the people that have replied to you were trying to help you by explaining to you how a company and their game works, so you understand why you probably can't be given free stuff despite your situation or why flows of free Platinum to everyone would downfall the game. They were not saying "you can't buy platinum? suck it up because I can and I don't care if you can't." like you seem to be thinking.

For Orokin Reactors/Catalysts and Forma -- patience will get you the potatoes, it is absolutely not necessary to spend money on them. If you are strong enough to solo or can find a squad to take you, Forma is pretty much half the drops in Tier III Void missions now. It's a lot easier to get, so "4 in a month" is incorrect; more like 4+ in a week, depending on how many runs you do.

By the way, there will most likely be an 24-hour alert for a potato or Forma on Wednesday (two days from now; I'm not sure when that would be for Egypt) as DE is hosting a livestream that day.

If you continue to push for a way for people who can't pay to get free stuff, then good luck to you. I just recommend trying to bottle up the aggressive/nasty attitude towards some people, as that won't help you at all.