Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine: Charged Crit Rates

MIRROR_ell

50K+ damage needed if you want one hit kill Phorid, i think only lanka can do it

mmmhh this weapon could make it...

400 base charge dmg...

faction smite 30%

charge dmg 210% (killing blow + rending strike)

critical dmg 380% (base crit + organ shatter)

AP dmg 150% (sundering strike + rending strike)

electrical dmg 60% (focus energy)

= 23984 (if i am right...) do it with a Nova with Molecular Prime or a Loki/Ash in invisibility and you can achieve it

edit: you can remove Reflex Coil from last slot, it will be a slower swing but if we add Molten Impact it will be 50k+ for sure.

Edited by Phoenix86

mmmhh this weapon could make it...

400 base charge dmg...

faction smite 30%

charge dmg 210% (killing blow + rending strike)

critical dmg 380% (base crit + organ shatter)

AP dmg 150% (sundering strike + rending strike)

electrical dmg 60% (focus energy)

= 23984 (if i am right...) do it with a Nova with Molecular Prime or a Loki/Ash in invisibility and you can achieve it

edit: you can remove Reflex Coil from last slot, it will be a slower swing but if we add Molten Impact it will be 50k+ for sure.

Almost 99% sure charged attacks don't get benefits from Organ Shatter. Unless that changed with the Galatine patch.

pretty much datamined the critical is really hight.

Who datamined it? Pwnatron had already quit Warframe around 9.6.1 and the dataminers on the Warframe subreddit have only covered Item and Mod drop tables. Basically no one's brought out weapons stat tables since Pwnatron, so I'm particularly skeptical that anyone on wiki should have datamined info for the new weapons since 9.6.1.

Almost 99% sure charged attacks don't get benefits from Organ Shatter. Unless that changed with the Galatine patch.

ya well, i heard that too, in the past, i went to double check the wiki and it is not there anymore (the fact that Organ Shatter doesnt work on chargeds)

I dont know...