Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T5 (Requiem) Fissures need to be on more nodes.

Olianu

I am either the unluckiest Tenno alive, or the fissures only make Rescue and Survival missions on the kuva fortress.  I do not find this to be a good setup due to the fact that not everyone likes rescues, and having to hope RNG is in your favor so that you get the void traces in time to unlock the relic before five minutes can be horrendous if you are an individual that plays solo (in some cases, certain potatoes like my own hate trying to play with people.)  if it even moved to just the exterminate that would alleviate some headaches.

If this is a bug, sorry for putting it in the wrong place.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Olianu said:

I am either the unluckiest Tenno alive, or the fissures only make Rescue and Survival missions on the kuva fortress.  I do not find this to be a good setup due to the fact that not everyone likes rescues, and having to hope RNG is in your favor so that you get the void traces in time to unlock the relic before five minutes can be horrendous if you are an individual that plays solo (in some cases, certain potatoes like my own hate trying to play with people.)  if it even moved to just the exterminate that would alleviate some headaches.

If this is a bug, sorry for putting it in the wrong place.

its only kuva survival and rescue. i agree we need it to be on more nodes.