The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Can't get out of Archwing or Dargyn, also K-Drive is acting weird.

PotatoLake

Whenever I go into into an archwing in the Plains of Eidolon or Orb Valis I am stuck in the archwing and unable to get out or anything. I normally end up flying into water or getting shot down by missiles. "E" just doesen't work for me. And whenever I try to get out of a Dargyn. I just stop getting out half way. And just stuck in there. And now my K-Drive is acting weird where I just get kicked off or sent through the map. I don't know if anyone else is having trouble with this. 

I have similar problem, I can't dismount Archwing with melee, always have to switch to K-Drive now.

But the K-Drive also has an issue, about a third of the time, I just fall through the planet, So I basically cannot risk using transportation in the Open world zones.

I have uninstalled the game, cleared any registrys with ccleaner, and reinstalled, but I still have the same issues.

In order to leave Archwing now you have to do a heavy attack. But in order to do that you need to have a melee weapon active, which you cant do in Skywing. That means that you have to switch to melee only mode (default by holding down F), then use a heavy melee attack (default Mouse 3). The fluidity of transferring between ground > skywing > ground has been completely destroyed by this change - its extremely clunky and slows down the pace immensely.

This really needs to be changed back.

Also, is it just me or is the gear menu disabled while in skywing now?

Hello there!
I have encountered similar issues, I can not use melee attacks while using Archwing on Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis. Same issues with Titania when I fly with Razorwing, Dex Pixia works fine, but Diwata does not. 
One solution for the softlock, try to use K-drive when flying, K-drive knocks you out of Archwing, and you do not need to melee to get off from your board, you just get off with "E".
Indeed, it became extremely clunky.