Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback Video On The Synapse.

FunkDoctaSpock

From experience I have to agree with this. Although it seems to have a weakness with ancients. Everything else gets dealt with promptly.

certainly. 

i don't even use Electric Shield and Synapse dispatches targets nicely. it's ammunition efficiency is ultimately not as good as Soma, but it technically shoots faster, without using Speed mods, meaning more damage. interesting tradeoffs between the two, i'm pretty on the fence about both. i like the function and design of both, so i use both without caring, lol.

though as much as i love Harmonica guns, i think the beautiful detail in Synapse and the fact it shoots lightning bolts might just top Soma for my preferences.

certainly. 

i don't even use Electric Shield and Synapse dispatches targets nicely. it's ammunition efficiency is ultimately not as good as Soma, but it technically shoots faster, without using Speed mods, meaning more damage. interesting tradeoffs between the two, i'm pretty on the fence about both. i like the function and design of both, so i use both without caring, lol.

though as much as i love Harmonica guns, i think the beautiful detail in Synapse and the fact it shoots lightning bolts might just top Soma for my preferences.

Soma is nice but the Synapse is .. ALIVE !

All jokes aside, Soma is just another bullet spitting weapon (great at it too). The synapse is in a league of its own. Running around shooting an electrical beam of death feels very ... satisfying and empowering. I own both those great guns and after trying them I just went for the synapse for its fun and original design. Quadra-formad it and I don't regret a thing !