Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple problems loading while grouped

Tarine

I'd say around 60% of the time when grouped with my friend and trying to leave cetus or fortuna [mainly cetus] the second door won't start the load for me and it shows my buddy standing at the first door instead of coming in. In his screen, he's standing at the 2nd door ready to go out, in my screen he's stuck at the first door and no one disappears to start the load.. everyone else is still around us walking around. He has to leave the group and i'll instantly start loading and rejoin once i'm out in the plains.

This loading is for any regular mission started from orbiter, If we've both been playing for a while, it'll start the mission and kick me from it and leave me in the orbiter.. no matter who the host is, and it's always me left in the orbiter and his mission starts. I am running no firewalls. to him it says i have simply left the group, when all i did was click the check mark. when this happens, a small percentage of the time it'll stick at 5 on the countdown and repeat that until his mission starts. To fix this i always have to restart my game and it'll work just fine for the next few hours.

I feel like posting a bug report on the forums is a horrible idea, at least with a ticket you know if it's been seen or not. Whatever i guess, lol.

1 hour ago, Tarine said:

I'd say around 60% of the time when grouped with my friend and trying to leave cetus or fortuna [mainly cetus] the second door won't start the load for me and it shows my buddy standing at the first door instead of coming in. In his screen, he's standing at the 2nd door ready to go out, in my screen he's stuck at the first door and no one disappears to start the load.. everyone else is still around us walking around. He has to leave the group and i'll instantly start loading and rejoin once i'm out in the plains.

Are you both in the same Network (Modem/Router) by chance? I have this exact issue with me and a bunch of friends that are in the same network. It's very obnoxious.