The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Life strike and throwing weapons

Nkomo-Sama

(Doesn't  work. Besides that everything else is amazing. Also one more grand rainbow bridge for all platforms before this big space ship war comes out. Gonna move that other request to a new topic but for now...life strike with thrown weapons either don't work or I don't know how to make it work yet. Is this a bug or?) Edited. I had been away so long I had not realized that every throw weapon had an alt fire explosion mechanic thought it was just glaive prime. Also didnt know that life strike was activated during that explosion.

Edited by Nkomo-Sama

I did some testing on that aswell. when you use mods like amalgan organ shatter or Killing blow it enhances your throwing animation greatly, due to it counting as chargeing a heavy attack. The thing is tho that the +dmg part of killing blow doesnt apply to the throw dmg. So a mod that has 2 stats that encance heavy attack workes only 50% basically. When you dual wield the throwing weapon you dont even get the benefit from the charge speed increase but i would assume that is because it counts as a charged throw and not as a heavy attack? Seems pretty weird aswell. Please just look into thrown melees again DE.