Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*idea* New Weapon Type - Frags

Arturenas

im kinda wondering why people compare grenades to warframe abilities srsly?

whats wrong with having it as an additional weapon slot with like 4 mod slots on the side for elementals

its just another weapon type

make them do like 150 - 200 AoE dmg base

add grenade ammo type at an increased rarity to sniper ammo

due to everyones logic the torid should not even exist maybe even the ogris

the torid a goddamn grenade launcher an i see noone *@##$ing about that thing.

All im hearing is (this is a weapon that kills things like my warframe abilities DONT WANT!)

There are grenades in almost all games that have guns in them, why not warframe?

Edited by xXZEROCSXx

If anyone is getting a bit steamed-up here it is you. You're getting all worked up here about people not agreeing with you.You have to realize that the developers themselves have said "Nay" to grenades and most players have come to accept, if not agree, with them on that. As such there is going to be a strong anti-grenade basis amongst the community.

Deal with it.

Edited by Brimir

everybody has one, why, do you have a problem with my opinion?

or are you getting a little hot under the collar with my comment?

If you want to be taken seriously don't be snappy and don't be so hostile with your provocative comments.

Ahem.

Grenades are something that have been suggested a lot. But DE said that it's a no no on them.

They're apparently, as you've been told several times, too similar to some warframe abilities.

Example Vuban's tesla.

If you want to be taken seriously don't be snappy and don't be so hostile with your provocative comments.

Ahem.

Grenades are something that have been suggested a lot. But DE said that it's a no no on them.

They're apparently, as you've been told several times, too similar to some warframe abilities.

Example Vuban's tesla.

oh fine, i had a S#&$ty day, and got a little irritated at peoples defense for unorthodox reasoning on DEs part about why grenades shouldnt be in the game.

They could have said no and explained why instead of giving this "It kills things like warframes" arguement.

That resoning is a little dull, and it bothers me that de is being kinda vague and uncommunicative at their changes and what they want without consulting anyone else lately.

sorry for the attitude.

Edited by xXZEROCSXx